4K and a sneak peek

OMD. This book just reached 4K reads. Thankyou all so so much. keep reading and I will update chapters as much as possible.

I love all of your ideas and suggestions so keep that up also. I love you all and I hope I inspire you to write some more amazing and great books about the next step.

Thankyou to all my followers and voters and commenters and readers as you guys always make my day and are always so now and supportive towards my stories. Really guys it means the world to me.

Thankyou especially to:
@Trittanylover
@jiley_perfect1
@thenextstep01
@OwemThomas
@maddyj206

You guys are all really supportive and generous to reading my books and everyone of you deserve a shout out.

Please keep reading and I will update as much as possible. In honor of 4K I will give you a small sneak peak as to what's going on in my next chapter.........

Enjoy!
@_tnsreality xoxoxoxo

Brittany POV
So we have just arrived back in Toronto and I am so excited. after a long plane ride I really just want to go to sleep in my own warm and comfortable bed, but I guess that's not going to happen because Zac and Alex have invited us around to their place to talk about our trip and about Lamar and Jennie (I can't wait to tell them the news) and about the reunion. I'm actually, even though I am really tired, looking forward to it. it should be nice to catch up with them............