Jet skiing and Japanese

4th last chapter guys....

Victoria POV
"Ok. Seat belts?" I ask Maddie as she replies with a 'yep' before we travel out by car towards the sea. We are all going jet skiing today except for Brittany, Emma, Blake and Chloe as well as Alex. It was too risky for Britt as she is pregnant and Alex as she has just given birth and he other little ones were too young.
"It's 24 SouthSea Avenue" I instruct my beautiful husband as we arrive outside the watershed area. We decide to go to a bigger beach in further towards the main town as it would be better to ride on. It was more like a lake too so it was much calmer waves.
"Come on Maddie" I say to her as she hops out in her pink frilly bikini. I take Blake out of his seat and lock the car before heading in towards the shed with Isaac and Maddie who are holding hand going in.

We are the last family there so we just go straight in. We say hello to everyone before stripping for me to my bikini making Isaac drool like mad and for him just his board shorts making me drool like mad. It was quite funny actually. Once we hear the instructor guide us through I swear the entire possible rule book that took so so long, we finally can get started.
"Who's going first?" The man asks and we all agree on Trevor as he had done it before and he was confident enough and wanted to do it. Britt as son the side line taking photos and smiling as she did them and Trevor had the time of his life. Riley and James were screaming out "go daddy" it was just adorable.

Soon it's Isaacs turn and I take my phone out and take more pictures and have to lift Maddie on my shoulders so she can see him as she's too small to see. We finally get to the last two people- me and Jennie. We got into the boat as the man told me to go on the skis first. He started up the engine and before I knew it I was flying through the air. It was SO much fun.
Soon it was jennies turn and even the kids had had a go too so she loved it cause they loved it. It was an amazing day, I take out Instagram putting together a cute collage of the pictures I took of Maddie and Isaac jet skiing and then the photos that Britt took of me. I post it with a caption:
"If you see us jet skiing back in Toronto, don't be surprised. This was crazy good. Recommend it 100% #NewHobby #FamilyFun #CampTNS" and then I hit send.

~~~
Jennie POV
We arrive back at the campsite all taking long hot showers- draining all the sand and salty water off our bodies before eating changed into nice clothes. By now it was 2:30 and we were leaving at 6 for downtown. Myles booked us a table at this fancy restaurant in the inner city. Myles usually isnt one of the ones who books stuff which is strange but oh well. We chill and relax around the camp fire, eating jaffles for our lunch with salad. All of or swimmers are hanging out to dry on our made up clothes line and our formal clothes for tonight have all been nearly laid on top of everyone's beds.
"So what's the restaurant miles?" Alex asks and he seems to be zoned out
"Miles?" I ask him putting a hand in front of his eyes. Still nothing.
"Babe- are you even listening?" Briar says and I laugh as he changes back to normal. Only adjusting for his girl- it's so sweet.
"Umm what sorry I missed it" he says almost nervously as he scratches the back of his head
"We were asking about the restaurant. What food cuisine is it? Italian? Mexican? Indian?" Britt asks an she chuckles
"Ahh it's actually Japanese" he says and briars eyes light up
"Aww i love Japanese! It's my favourite!" Briar says excitedly and I look around to see everyone smiling. Myles however looks like he is going to faint.

Trevor POV
This is the night. Tonight we will have another future couple and hopefully family amongst the cast. Briar and Myles. She has no idea. And that's the funny part. When I proposed to Britt she had no idea either in fact she was probably more nervous in Telling me she was pregnant than when I was nervous asking her to marry me. It's a huge deal I get it but it's time for Myles to step up. It's finally time for this to happen. Nothing else between them can stop them from being the couple they are. They're adorable too. They deserve getting married. I can't wait and I just know that with all the preparation Myles has done in 24 hours as apparently he only decided last night. It's very sweet. It's meant to be- that's for sure

Myles POV
I'm so scared. What if I mess up! What if I loose the ring? She gets food poisoning, she doesn't love me as much as she used do. What if she she says no?

Cause that would break me. Shatter me. Completely destroy me. It's true-
Without Briar in my life, I don't know where my life would be......