Father and Daughter loving ❤❤

Trevor POV
So brittany and James have just left and so it's just Riley and I today. However for now it's just me. Riley is still asleep. Last night wasn't too bad. I mean she only threw up once so if she doesn't vomit again today she should be good to go for tomorrow which will be exciting since she has been at bed rest all day.

About 1 hours later she wakes up and I get her some crackers and a lemonade as its nearly lunch and she is never usually hungry. After a while we start chatting.
"Daddy how did you and mummy first meet?" She asks me. This is going to take a while.
"Well sweetie. It's a very long story. Do you want to hear it??"
"Yes daddy of course I do!"
"Ok. Well as you know mummy and I first met on our tv show- the next step. You watched the episode yesterday called first date. When we filmed That episode it was the first time I realise I had feelings for mummy and that I wanted to be in a relationship with her. On the next step our characters were in a relationship so that was probably what had made me like her even more- as we got to do lovey stuff on the show.

So eventually we had got up to filming season 3 and I asked her on a date and she said yes! And so after the next step finished we were still in a relationship. About 1-2 years later I proposed to mummy and she cried. A lot. And then we got married and we went on a honeymoon to Hawaii for two weeks. Then not long after, one thing led to another and you were born and then this year James was born. And now we are a very happy family. Really ri, the next step was how mummy and I first met and we should be very thankful for that show otherwise you wouldn't be here or probably neither would James or Maddie or Isaac or brittany or Victoria.

Because you see the next step brought Isaac and vic together too and then they had Maddie this yet ad got married. So we are all very happy the next step happened and we are very grateful that it came into production. Is that a good love story? Is it enough. Haha you probably didn't understand much. Ha ah"

"No daddy. I did. I never knew you and mummy ha that much history. I live seeing you kiss in the next step and I live seeing you dance in the next step too. Were you and mummy famous?"
"Yea we were darling. Quite popular especially over here in Australia and back home in Canada and in America. Actually when the world found out that your mum and I were dating they would send instagram messages and pictures and try and spy on us all the time. It was annoying but It was worth it as I got your mum! we still are famous ri. We work on very high up movies an tv shows that get us lots of money. Anyway would you like to watch more of the next step? What are you up to? Season 4 or 5?"

"4 daddy. I have been left thinking about what happens to James and Riley after Riley needs to tell James something."

I remember that time we filmed the episode. It was when Riley told James that she was pregnant in the season 4 premiere. I remember Britt having to wear a false stomach for a whole month or two to pretend to be pregnant. She hated it. I remember her telling me at the time that she never wanted children because she knew the pregnancy was going to be bad. Lol Britt. Lol. I think if we had filmed that episode now, you would have a pretty different answer.......