"Stop....wait a minute."

Ok guys. Over the past month or so I have been getting some amazing comments from some amazing people. These people are just the best. Literally. They turn my day upside down and some of the reviews are just making tears fall from my eyes every day especially @swaggerjagger125.

Some reviews from anonymous as I should keep it private and there are alot so it would take forever.

• "Your book The Next Step 6 years on is so good"

•"It's a work of art"

• "I love your latest book it's awesome. Plz keep writing xx"

• "Ur Jiley books are so good. Good luck writing them!!"

• ".......Your books are amazing! I love your writing its so good"

• "I really like that book. Don't ever stop writing because you have amazing talent and it would be all such a waste if you stopped"

• "I got inspired by @_tnsreality. She inspired me and I thank her so much. Go check out her books."

• "Your stories are amazing"

• "Your chapters just keep getting more and more interesting it is all fab"

• "It is so good. Amazing job"

• "Can't wait until your next update."

• "Thanks so much it's amazing"

• "This book NEEDS to be a TV show it is so good"

•" You were born a natural writer, you are just WOW"

Aren't they all just unreal? Everyday when I come home and I open Wattpad and I see messages on my DM or notifications with ________ commented on your book The Next Step 6 Year On, it just melts my heart and is just like a dream come true.

Personally I would like to thank every single person from my very first vote which I can clearly recall being extremely excited about, to now my 1920th vote for this book.
It all started March 10 2015 and now July 5th it has come so far and I am so grateful.

Seeing those comments and vote notifications, even though they are just telling me that someone liked my chapter, are just really relieving to read as I know that it is not just me liking The Next Step future fan fiction.

I have nearly reached 200 followers as well and I am extremely lucky to have so many people behind me on such a thrill like this.

I am just a normal 13 year old girl who has had absolutely no background in Fanfiction writing, an obsession with by far one of the best shows on the planet and an addiction with the cutest couple in the history of shippings. December last year, I didn't even know Wattpad even existed until I read @TrittanyFeels book about the Trevor and Brittany Cast story which by the way is incredible.

That was in January.

It came to realisation that in March, two months and like 30 googled searched The Next Step stories later that I was ready to take on such a challenge like this. I was writing stories on my bus ride to school, at 12:00 at night and when I was at family commitments supposed to be chatting and connecting with family and yet all I sacrificed payed off to getting nearly 30K reads in a book that never even existed 4 months ago or wasn't even thought about before March 2015.

From all this, coming so far in 4 months is a big milestone for me. it has not only boosted my confidence in myself, but as a writer too. And knowing that so many people are behind me on just this one idea that was built at a bus stop on a Tuesday morning, on March 10, is just the best feeling. And not all of this book couldn't of been extended and been brought to nearly 100 chapters without you guys.

So thank you. Thankyou so so much.