She aint going anywhere

Isaac POV
We have just gotten off the plane and are making our way to the hotel. We decided we would leave early yesterday in the morning and so we could have all day today to go the first theme park- movie world. I've got to say I am pretty excited. I know Riley is too since she's the only one that actually understands where we are going. Lol!!

Brittany POV
We are in the limo now making our way to movie world but Riley turns to me and says she feels sick. Oh great! Now this is going to be a fun ride!!! I ask the driver to pull over on the side of the road as we don't have a bag I use and just as we step out, Riley throws up all over the grass that is below us. She is bending down and I am holding her hair back as everyone else is waiting in the limo. 5 minutes later, when she is finished, she looks up at me and yawns and her face looks completely pale. I ask her if she feels better and she answers with a sort of. I am on the verge of crying. It will be so disappointing telling her that he can't go to movie world but what else do I do?
"What's up?" Trevor asks as he steps out of the limo.
"She threw up everywhere or about 5 minutes" I reply
"Aww poor baby. Are you alright sweetheart?" He asks ri
"Not really daddy but I feel a little bit better. " Riley says
"Oh no. Brit what are we going to do?" He turns to me
"To be honest hon we have no choice but for everyone to drive to movie world and drop you, james, vic, eldon and maddie off and for me to ride back with her to the hotel and let her get better for wet and wild tomorrow. She's not going to like it but its for the best. For her and for us so that no one else catches it." I say
"Ok sweetie. Are you sure you want to stay with her? I can always go back. I've been to movie world already before so if you want to see it with James, you're more than welcome."
"Thanks for the offer hon but I think it will be better if I stay with ri. We went to movie world for the kids anyway not for us." I say
"Ok. Well let's get you two back in the limo, we will drive to movie world and then you two can have a nice cosy arvo at home. Does that sound good ri?" Trevor asks
"Yes daddy. I think it's good since I don't really want to go to movie world but I do want to go to wet and wild tomorrow."

So soon enough ri and I were back at the hotel 1 hour later and there she was still throwing up again. I helped her for a bit before tucking her into bed and checking insta. Sure enough there were millions and millions of posts from my latest post that I did 2 days ago from the Sydney convention. Everyone was saying how amazing it was and were thanking me a million times. Wow. That's phenomenal. I call Trevor and ask him how he is going and he says he's been there for 3 hours and is having a good time but is ready to go home sine the kids can't do many rides. I turn my phone off and watch some tv for a bit before I hear Riley throwing up again but this time in a bucket. I have a feeling she won't going anywhere tomorrow......