Saturday Nights with the bae

This one is especially for @swaggerjagger125. She has been begging me for an update for the past hour and that's how Long it takes to get one of these up. so thanks for waiting xx

Brittany pov
Tuesday, then Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and finally Saturday went by as Victoria ad Maddie were recovery well. Maddie was getting discharged tomorrow but Vic had to stay there got another week. we continued filming but Vic was ruled out, she would have to get her filming done when she recovers. the wedding was postponed until 3 weeks after tomorrow. tomorrow we have an ultrasound before going to court with our fire starter (director of degrassi) to see if he's guilty or not. He has already been arrested but our family along with Ella and Frank (our director) and Chloe are joining us in court. I don't know whether I should be nervous but all I do know is that tomorrow is going to be a very eventful day.

It's now 7:30pm and the kids have just been put to bed. we made them go early tonight as Tomorrow would be a huge day for them too. I snuggle up to Trevor on the couch still quite bored. I love these quiet nights with him because it just reminds me of the old days, just me and him, childless.

"Hey do you know why we should do?" I ask him, getting off his lap and sit back normally down in my chair. I turn the TV off and get comfortable
"What?"
"Play 'Have you Ever?"
"What really"
"Yeah come on it'll be fun. here ill go first"
"Ok." he says nervously
"Ok so have you ever sung karaoke or lip synced a song?"
"Hahaha oh my god Britt I though pure questions were going to be a lot more dirtier than that!! Ahhmm well actually when I went pack packing across Europe I stoops at this small town bar in Germany and all the drunk men at the bar made me sing 'Watch me Whip/Nae Nae' a son that came out in like 2015 and luckily I still remembered it but it was so embarrassing!!" he blurts out and I immediately start laughing so hard in nearly crying. Trevor is too though so luckily he isn't offended too much
"Ok Britt babe have you ever been hit on by a guy who was way older than you?" Trevor asks smirking and I laugh
"Once. when I was dropping off Maddie at school one day and this teacher at the school came over and asked if I wanted to have some lunch with him maybe later an get to know each other better. I just showed him my wedding ring and Riley and he just ran away totally embarrassed. so blessed for this diamond baby cause without it I probably would've been stuck in a cafe with some weird old freak" I claim and Trevor Bursts out laughing. I would've thought that at the least he would've been jealous but he was just laughing really hard it was quite funny actually.
"Trevor. have you ever had sex with a girl in the shower. well apart from me" I say giggling
"Wow Britt. bit open there babe. but I like the dirtiness cause that means I et to torture you back after. but yeah I have had sex in the shower before you. but like way before you, prob like when I was 21. Really young I know and luckily she didn't get pregnant because i probably wouldn't be here by now."
"What was her name?"
"This girl called Francesca. she was of Italian background and I met her in France when I was backpacking. we weren't even together. just basically a one night stand and then something extra in the morning."
"And there's something I didn't know about you! I'm a smudge jealous so we're going to have to do that just to reverse my jealousness from you"
"Sounds good to me. ok my turn. Have you ever burped while kissing someone?"
"Hahaha no not that I know of. if smiling counts or Ben having the hiccups then yes but I don't think I've burped while kissing. well not with you anyway" I say as a matter of fact.
"Haha ok. you're turn"
"Mmmmm" I say while yawning
"Last one?' he asks me
I nod. "ok I got one. have you ever had the best sex with someone that you just couldn't believe it had just happened?" I ask and to be honest I don't even know why I asked him that
"Yes. with you of course. our wedding night was pretty special as well as our first time. do you remember that night britt?" he asks and I smile turning back to at least 10 years ago

FLASHBACK........
"Thanks it an amazing night baby i really enjoyed it. this whole weekend has been so much fun. I can't believe we have to leave tomorrow"
"Yeah I know but at least we'll be able to see the others. that's always great." he says folding over the bed sheets and hopping onto his side while I roll into my side.
"You know Britt that when we first got together I was a bit unsure at how far we would last especially because we were co-stars and onscreen lovers and we were pressured to have a Trittany relationship but now I am reassured. and with you I feel certain, almost adamant that we will be together forever. because that's just us and if out love will their us past the highway and succeed into great measures than so be it. but I want it to be with you. it will always be you Brittany" he says and I smile giving him a short but passionate kiss. We were only 4, 5 months into our relationship and just out one little kiss had turned to sex. it was so much fun though and it made me realize that Trevor was the right one for me.

END OF FLASHBACK....

Brittany POV
"Yeah that was an unreal experience. ok I'm off to bed. thanks for the game. I never knew you had that many secrets and I would live to hear that karaoke song sometime too" I say waking up the stairs with Trevor following me
"Yeah. No" he says and I smirk. we get ready for bed and I hop next to Trevor as we snuggle together. it was more like 9 now and like the kids we wanted an early night but tbh even though I yawned I wasn't so tired. Then Trevor's turns to me and smirks
"You know Britt that when we first got together I was a bit unsure at how far we would last especially because we were co-stars and onscreen lovers and we were pressured to have a Trittany relationship but now I am reassured. and with you I feel certain, almost adamant that we will be together forever. because that's just us and if out love will their us past the highway and succeed into great measures than so be it. but I want it to be with you. it will always be you Brittany" he says and I feel a tear slipping down my cheek.
"How did you remember that? that's like every word You memorized" I tell him astounded
"I'm an actor Britt. I can even remember my first line. it just comes natural"
"Well mr natural. you deserve your part 2 of your little lecture and this time, for your reward there won't be any babies. you've already done that remember?" I tell him smirking as he pulls me close and we kiss our way into the night.........