Party? (Part 2)

Trevor POV
"Bro what's up?"
"Emily. she's really......."he pauses and looks around the room
"Sick"
"What do you mean?"
"She's in the hospital with tonsillitis meaning that we can't make it to the wedding or to this party. the only reason I'm here is to tell you about this. please make up an excuse for us being away- everybody doesn't need to know."
"Ok man I won't. you better go though. hope Em gets better" I yell as he starts running off back to the hospital probably
"Thanks" he replies

"Hey babe" Britt says
"Was that Zac?" She adds
"What was he doing here?"
"Where's Alex?"
"God is something wrong with her. the ba--" I cut her off by pulling her into the same corner as last time
"It's Emily. she's in hospital with tonsillitis. they can't make it to the wedding or this party. they were up all of last night. just after they called us about the news of London, they got a call from Alex's mum who was minding them saying that Emily kept complaining that her mouth was sore. that was at 2am this morning"
"Oh the poor things. but Trevor why are you whispering?"
"Because Zac didn't want everyone to know. everybody doesn't need to know. just please keep this between us."
"Ok" she nods her head

~~
"Ok. speeches everyone" frank hits the edge of his glass
"Why don't we have Trittany up first?" he adds and we smile as everyone claps us onto the stage.
"Ok." I say as we unravel the joint piece of paper on which we wrote on yesterday which was our speech
"When we first got the letter, well when Britt first got the news that we were going to be in a tns movie we were honestly so excited. at the time we were in Australia with Victoria and Isaac and then too were excited. you see this movie was already casted, had a made up set all ready and the characters were already created. this movie was going to be a hit for the fans- mainly those who are probably in our position right know. dating, having kids and getting married. those were the ones that watched the original 5 season series so they will be the ones to take their children or perhaps even friends to watch this glorious creation of ours." I start
"The next step reunion film has not just been a reunion for Riley, James, emily, hunter, Michelle, eldon, Stephanie, Giselle, Thalia, west, Chloe, noah, richelle, Kate, phoebe, Daniel and Amanda but it was a reunion for Brittany, Trevor, Alex, Zac, Victoria, Isaac, Sam, Jordan, Taveeta, Lamar, Jennie, Myles, Briar, Bree, Natalie, Brennan and Logan. this movie formed us back into the group we were 10 years ago. it made us a team again and brought back those memories of all the make outs on set (well for us anyway) brought back the memories of all our live tours and brought back all the memories of the good times we shared as a cast."
Britt adds

"From Riley and James (our characters not children) to the rest of the The Next Step team we would like to say a huge thank you. for reuniting us. pulling us back from global countries or other work commitments and forming us back into the team we were 10 years ago."

"We would like to thank our producers, our writers, Frank out director, props department, costumes, hair and make up team, the camera men, and of course the cast. without everyone here we wouldn't of successfully made 5 seasons of tns or a new movie because that's our team. the one we share and will always share no matter where we are in the world. this will always be out TNS team" Britt finishes.

Brittany POV
we say Thankyou before returning back down and off the stage. everyone claps and some are crying. after Victoria and Isaac do their speech we decide that we should have the cake first and then continue with the speeches.

Everyone gathers around the 6 layer cake- one for every season plus the movie and we all listen to frank as he gives a half toast about the show. he claims that this is his speech. it's short but it's so sweet at the same time. once he's done we break open the cake that apparently Bree made and start eating it. it feeds everyone believe it or not. it was a rectangle sized layer so it was really big. after the cake we all huddle around the big banner that was put up saying "the next step reunion" and take lots of photos. there is also balloons and confetti going off everywhere too as we take it which was awesome.

Frank says to post it on all our Instas so I do and taking my phone out I post the photo with a caption
"This team I will never forget #TNSWrapParty"
I don't bother tagging everyone as that will just take too much time. once I send frank thanks me for the kind caption and I finish reading everyone elses. I can't believe this is the end. unless there is a sequel movie which I highly doubt- this is the end of an era for our cast. and it's just really upsetting to think about it.

After all the posts have Been sent frank suggests that we continue speeches
"Ok Alex and Zac- you guys are next" he says

But they're not here

The Next Step: 6 Years Onजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें