Becky G

Jennie Pov
After Chloe had been named we all decided to give the Vrans some time to themselves so we went into town and decided to start our pizza challenge. It was really exciting because when our cast competes against one another it gets really competitive.
"Ok so. Are we going to start now?" Britt says as we all park outside the shops as we stand outside team 1s car.
"Yep. We have half an hour at the maximum in here to shop. Maximum dollars spent is $150 and then we can harass back to the site when you're ready. Anyone can go back at anytime too so the faster you are in there- the longer you have to cook." Trevor explains
"When we get back and the half an hour is over you have 3 hours to prepare and cook two pizzas for everyone to share. We will take some into the hospital and Alex and Zac can judge. I think Emily can too so Team 2 you have to just have 2. Is that ok?
Emily we will probably give you like an extra 10 minutes to go and get her on the way back to the camp site. Is that a good idea?" Isaac asks them and they nod in sync
"Ok so Jennie and Lamar you get an extra 10 minutes at the end. Perfect! These are the teams again guys:

TEAM 1:
Brittany
Trevor
Riley

TEAM 2:
Emily
Jennie
Lamar

TEAM 3:
Brennan
Jordan
Taveeta

TEAM 4:
James
Maddie
Briar

TEAM 5:
Sam
Logan
Devon

TEAM 6:
Victoria
Isaac
Myles" Trevor reads out

"Ok. Ready. Set. Go!!!" Everyone bolts in towards the shopping centre- Brittany barely able to move so she is just walking but Trevor and Riley are up further ahead.

~~~
Alex POV
"I'm exhausted!"
"Yeah. You should get some rest baby" Zac says whispering into my ears as I yawn and he takes Chloe off of me. I smile as he sits down with the baby and puts her into his lap
"Hey cutie. Aren't you just adorable hey?" He says as Emily comes and sits next to me. I smile putting my arm around her and kissing her forehead. Zac gets up and puts Chloe back into her small little hospital bed as she drifts back to sleep. Soon enough Jennie and Lamar come rushing in
"Hey.....guys.....long story short.....but.....we need Emily shes on our......pizza challenge.......team" Jennie says in between puffing breaths
"Ok go for it bye" I say laughing as she runs out with Emily. I trust them with everything but pizza challenge- really!!? What is going on back there??
"Ok I'm sleeping babe. I'm exhausted" I announce and Zac kisses me on the forehead and then I drift off to sleep.

Zac POV
Alex starts falling asleep and I want to as well but I'm starving so I decide to go to the cafeteria of the hospital first because I think I need a muffin or a milkshake or something to keep me awake. I can't believe I have a daughter.....well another one. She's adorable too. Cutest thing on the planet and I know em is just so excited! The media have been going crazy- knowing that because me and Alex are celebrities from the movie- having a child from their shipping from TNS is huge!

It is though once you think about it- we've come so far me and Alex and having a child is like the best thing between us because it just strengthens our relationship.
"Hi sir what can I get you---woah are you Zac Vran?" He asks

Here we go. See what I mean??
"Ah yeah"
"The Zac. Hunter?? Oh my god. I need a picture. Do you have time for a picture?" He asks and I chuckle
"Yeah sure man" I tell the guy at the counter before leaning over for a photo which the other staff member takes
"You're here with Alex- you just had a baby girl didn't you?"
"We sure did"
"How is she? How is dance? You're amazing you know"
"Oh thank--"
"I just love your hat where did you get it from?!"

This man is crazy.
"Yeah I'm sorry bro but I'm just here for a muffin and a coffee. I don't have one for answers right now" I tell him. This man is one serious fan. Of me!!?
"Oh sorry. Yeah totally. Yeah 1 muffin and 1 latte coming right up" he says and I smile paying him and stepping out of the line. I receive my coffee and muffin and after sting thank you to that creep, take a seat on a two seater table. Cause here wasn't just the one.
This reminds me so much of when me and Alex went out. We would always have a coffee and a muffin at a cafe when we used to date. It was natural and it feels weird doing this without her.
"Hey" this girl around 29 says sitting on the chair opposite me
"Ah hi. Do I know you?" I say taking a bite of my muffin looking confused.
"I'm not sure. But I do know that I know you're handsome face. Those eyes are a stand out but I bet your abs are more"
Is she flirting with me. Alex is going to kill me.
"Amm thanks but who are you?"
"I'm Becky G. We may have met before I'm not sure but I know you definitely" she says staring into my eyes
"Oh ok. That's cool. I think I know a Becky G" I say sipping on my coffee and then finishing my muffin. I swallow and then all of a sudden Becky leans in and I have no time to think about what she is actually doing. Then she kisses me and I don't feel myself backing away. What the hell Zac!!? If Alex finds out you won't want to be alive.
"I'm sorry. I've just always wanted to do that" she says and I grunt rolling my eyes and storming away form her. I am so annoyed.

I didn't pull away- I'm dead. And if Alex find out about this; so is my relationship.