Back to reality (part 3)

Brittany POV
I finally got back to my place with the girls and I started off by having a shower and washing my hair then blow drying it and then i brushed my hair neatly and then played around with it. I finally decided to keep in plain by putting in sparkler diamonds on the top of my head and then curled the rest. I put on my make up and then looked for my dress.
My dress was amazing. Of course I chose it and It was gorgeous. Even though I was pregnant it was only the early weeks/ 1st month so there was no show but I still couldn't have alcohol. Finally I put my dress on and looked in the mirror. I just stood there; crying. Full of happy tears. My sister must have heard me because two minutes later she was there next to me helping me to stand.
"What's wrong?" She asked
"Nothing. I'm just crying of happy tears. My life is happening so fast and I can't believe that it is coming to this- I'm having a baby and I'm getting married. I'm just overjoyed."
"Ok princess, you look AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS by the way, lets get you downstairs- your carriage awaits. "
"Thank you" I said smiling at her.

We finally got to the door way where I had to walk down the aisle. I took my fathers arm and gently took my step by step pathway to heaven. I passed lots of stunned and speechless relatives and friends- whom some i had never seen before and carefully made my way to Trevor who looked like he was going to faint. Finally the priest started.....
"We are gathered here today............................................. May we have the wedding vows.
" Trevor, I known you for what has felt like my entire life and my love for you is equal to those years times a million. I hope that our journey together is successful, hopeful and loving and I hope that we can share more love and compassion towards each other. Trevor I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you as I feel you are the best most wonderful man I have ever met and I love you trevor so so so so so much.
Then trevor did his vowels and we did the rings and the I Do's. then we both made our way back to the start of the church with Trevor scooping me up bridal style and kissing me before we left. We were finally ready for the reception and wedding night.