"These are the days we've been waiting for"

Alex pov
I hang up the phone just torn into pieces. all that is running through my head at the moment is "how am I going to move to London?!!"

I return to the group and its turns out to be my turn. Lamar got a strike so for our team i really need to get some good points here. I smile to myself as i place my fingers through the holes and gently roll the ball down the alley hitting 9/10 balls. agghhh seriously!!? its still good but really? why 9? why not 10 and give me a strike.

"So close Alex. nice try" trev screams and I turn around and he's smiling at me
"Thanks Trevor. better luck next time I home. come on babe you're up" I say patting zac on the back as he stands up
"Come on daddy!!" Emily shouts as I take a few pics of the group. These are the types of days, that if i go to England, I will miss so so much. even though I will still have zac and Emily and the new baby in my life; this whole cast can't move to London just for me and my acting career. These guys are my family and right now I'm stuck in a sticky situation that at the moment is like choosing between my Mum and my Dad and if you know me well enough; for me that is a really hard choice to make.

Brittany pov
"Strike!!" Isaac yells as the ball runs down the 10 pins.
"What!? are you kidding me? That's like 3 now for god sakes" I scream in anger sarcastically. Trevor chuckles
"Maybe we should stop at 4 Britt; bowling seems to make you really angry" I am inside laughing so so hard but To really show Im hurting I give him that glare that always makes him feel sympathetic for me. He laughs again and I smile to myself.

He's such a tease~~ I think to myself.

**********1 hour later**********
We have been here for around 1 hour now and te game is nearly over. It's finally come down to Group 4 who are currently loosing. My group are second following after group 2 who are winning. its down to group 3 and 4 and group 4 have to get 6 pins or higher to win. Samantha's second go is the decider and sure enough she bowls an 8 which is pretty impressive and then her team goes wild with excitement. bringing her in, screaming. huddling; people must think we're retarded by the way we're acting. However on the other side of the couches, Team 3, Victoria, Zac, Emily, Myles and Logan do not look very happy at all. Tomorrow's Saturday and that's when their punishment is and by the looks on their faces, neither of them look like they are very happy.

We decide to go out for ice cream at this near by gelato store and then sit by the beach with our gelato. it's autumn (a.k.a Fall for those on the opposite side of the world to me) now so it's not too chilly. filming finished in September only because its a movie not tv series.

We order out gelato and sit down across the road from the store on this really pretty, delicate beach where the kids all run around after they have gulped down their icecreams; making sand castles and burying Trevor in sand making him a mermaid. this of which adds to my camera Roll and everyone else's. we all write our names in the sand before finally having a group shot in front of the waterside. it's now like 5pm so there's a nice sunset in the background. we get one of the people from this random tourist group to take our picture; adults at the back and kids sitting down at the front. I go and collect my phone, looking at all the nice shots they took for us.

"🎶These are the days we've been waiting for 🎶 #CastDayOut #TNSMovie #Friends4Life @trevorflanny @isaaclupien @vicbalde @albeaton @zacvran @jenniepapps @lamarjohnson @briarnolet @samanthagrecci @myleserlick @loganfabbro @brennanclost @taveetasymanoewhich (A/N: or whatever her name is)@thedevonbrown @jordanclark "

Everyone's phone clicks and I smile as try all glare at me in a funny way and instantly reply on my comments bar with such sweet responses. the fans and public soon et involved and that's when we realise we should probably go home as then so many people will want to follow us here.

~~~~
I arrive home after an enormous day with everyone. so much fun though and I can't wait to see the guys tomorrow at the mall- the poor things. Trevor comes into the kitchen as I'm preparing dinner and kisses me on the cheek and the. Sets the table placing the plates, cutlery, cups and napkins down. I'm cooking spaghetti with bolognese sauce- the kids favourite and just as they smell the garlic bread coming out of the oven, Riley and James come rushing into the kitchen waiting for their meal. we picked up Emma on the way home from our day out and so She is here too. he kids had been talking to her ever since we got back as too what we did. not that she even knows what they're even taking about.

I lay out the kids plates and serve James and Emma a serving each if the meal, with Riley reaching over and grabbing her own. she is nearly 7. Well she's just 6 haha. Everyone is settled though, quietly eating their dinner until Riley opens her mouth

"Mummy what happened on you and daddy's wedding day? was that how I was made?"