The Next Step Quiz

So all thanks to Miss Imogen (a.k.a jiley_TLA) I have to do another one of these quizzes. Not that I don't love sharing this info with my fans and to be honest I'm so thankful to be chosen it's just that this type of stuff takes a long time to write. But its funny what some people say so here you go......

Favourote Female Dancer: Michelle or Riley

Favourite Male Dancer: Eldon or James (I know a coincidence that they were once respectively together at the same time i.e. Micheldon and Jiley ha ha)

Favourite Dance Captain: I agree with jiley_TLA on this one. Both Emily and Michelle make a great team and they both win competitions together so it makes no different to the way they perform . I think Emily on her own got too a bit too much drama and Michelle eased it down a bit.

Who would I like to see as dance captain: Definitely Jiley at the same time.

Favourite Couple: I think you guys know and on my Q & A I think I have answered this too but yeah definitely Trittany or Jiley 100% positively certain

Least Favourite couple: Jeth or Raniel. Agh they just both annoy me

Chris or Phoebe: Phoebe (was there longer and she is just funnier and nicer I think- like seriously who would ditch the next step!!)

OTP: I should even be asked that ;) Definitely definitely Jiley all the way

Who do I want to be in a relationship?  jiley_TLA we are so similar it's not even funny!! I think I am saying the same things you are but yeah.....does Trittany count??

Least Favourite dancer: Tess or Beth

Least favourite male dancer: Daniel

Favourite season: Season 3 has just come out in Aus so definitely 3.

Favourite episode: Again I think I answered this on my Q & A but the First Date (S1 Ep 19) or Just Dance (S2 Ep 25) and in season 3 the anniversary one Put you First (S3 Ep 12.....I think- or 13)

Least Favourite Episode: I have two. Is that ok?? The sort of two part episode not really but in my mind it is!! The two when riley catches James kissing Beth and when James and riley break up. That. Is Just. Heartbreaking. I cried (of course :))

Well that's it thankyou for nominating me jiley_TLA you are so nice (grinding my teeth right now) and I nominate swaggerjagger125 and Cute_Like_Candi to do this. Have fun guys ;)