We...are....family

Trevor POV
Once we finish having lunch back at the set, to avoid public hyperness and public entertainment, we receive our scripts and start reading them I've as a cast seeing and exploring our characters scenes.

Brittany POV
We get our scripts and i read the plot of the movie:

It's about exploring the lives of the characters now and what they are up too as well as having flashbacks and memorable moments throughout the movie. Since we all work at shuffle and groove the new name it will be based around the competitions and stuff held there. it will see whose with who and whose got children and stuff. it looks really interesting and not too sexual at the same time. it won't have a lot of dance in it as much as most people will have children or having a child so they can't dance etc. the basic plot is that they are explaining their Current lives 6 years on as well as holding regionals and troupe practises for their studio.

I look over at Trevor and I smile at him knowing that we will have to pretend to be engaged on the movie even though we are married in real life. it will be challenging but also fun as we get to play a couple who is having a baby as well. On the movie we have to find a way to tell the cast that we are pregnant. that will be interesting.........

Victoria POV
I look over the scripts and I realise that my character Michelle is now dating eldon and isn't even engaged yet. I've got to admit it will be hard because I am married to Isaac so we will have to act a few steps back from our real lives. I hear Brittany has to be pregnant as well as Jennie- luckily for Jennie otherwise she couldn't of done the movie because she was having a baby in real life. i keep reading the script and eventually the cast all head home.

"Do you like the script vic?" Isaac asks me on the way home and on our way to picking up Maddie from my mums place.
"Ammmm. yeah. it's not too bad. it's going to be quite a challenge for me as I have to date you not be married to you. I don't know- it will just be different." I say to him
"Yeah I get what you mean. but hey- t least you're not dating hunter on the show or west as that wood be really hard."
"Very true. I would hate that." I say

Brittany POV
Oh my dance. what have we done? James is only 8 months along- how are we supposed to manage 3 kids and work? Although it would be kind of fun! After a lot of patience and time I had just found out that I was pregnant again. Like seriously Brittany- perfect timing!

"Hello?" I knew that voice. we had come back from set and had left James and Riley's away so we had the place to ourselves for 2 weeks. Trevor had just gone back to the set to get his jumper that he left there and so I thought it was perfect timing to take the test.
"Yeah hon I'm upstairs." I hear footsteps and then I see my gorgeous husband at the door with his hand behind his back.
"What's that?" I ask directing at his back
"It's a pregnancy test- I thought you wild need it after you know what we did the other night." he said smirking
"Oh. yeah that was a petty frickle freckled night wasnt it?" I say. I may as well have some fun with this
"yeah it was- it was fun though." He said
"Ok you. I'll take it but I need to show you something first. " I say leading him to the kitchen where I had the pregnancy stick in the box hidden. I took it out of he place and placed it in Trevor's hand while his eyes were shut.
"You can open your eyes now." I say
there was a moment silence while he nervously opened the box and read the stick.
"Oh my god- it's positive! that's amazing! How did I not know you would do that straight away your Brittany, of course you would!" He says
"You're not mad?" I ask
"Defiantly not at all. that's actually really good cause isn't Riley pregnant on the movie?" He asks
"Actually yeah she is so it will be much easier although I may only get to do half of it as I will have to take leave to have the baby. but I'm really excited. 3 children." I say. then I sigh.
"That's a lot of work." I add
"Yeah but it's all worth it in the end- look how good Riley's turned out!" Trevor says
"Yeah true. how will we tell everyone? " I ask
"I don't know- it will come to their greatest surprise though!!" He says.

I think about that for a while. It IS such a surprise!!!