We may as well try.......

Trevor's POV
"Ammmm yeh sure. But don't you think cause Victoria is pregnant we should just let them have all the attention because just say you got pregnant, they would all be after us instead of them when they were the ones you are actually getting married and having their first baby." "Do you know what I mean?"
" yeah I do but I think it would be nice if vic and I were pregnant at the same time. Besides we could share tips and our baby's could be best friends..... It would be good for you and Isaac too to relate to something different." She says
"Yeah ok. When do ou want to start trying then?" I ask
"Now?" She asks
"But Riley's inside we can't do it in font of her."I say
"Oh yeah. But she'll probably be asleep in half an hour. Ill go inside and put her to bed and then well start?"
"Ok." I say, excited.

30 mins later..........
Brittany POV
So trevor and I make our way into our bedroom and start to get cleaned up and ready to start. Finally we are sitting around snuggled together and he leans in.
I sit there, deepened in his kiss. I passionately start to kiss deeper and deeper into his lips showing him I want this. He moans and says it feels good and to keep going. I slowly lift my arms parallel above my ears and he takes off my shirt. I do the same with him and then we keep kissing. I run my hands up his chest and start kissing every part of his body. He helps take off my shorts and I do the same with him.
We break away from out kiss and he asks me: are you sure you want this? I nodded and I knew from that point on our lives were going to change- drastically.