Beach

Brittany pov
I wake up all weird and uncomfortable. It's strange not waking up to your own bedroom. I am sharing a queen sized blow up mattress with Trevor for the week so at least I'm still with him. In the other rooms James and Riley are sharing and then Emma is right next to our room, by herself.

"Morning Britt. Morning my gorgeous little baby" he says to the baby as he kisses my stomach making me giggle
"Ha ha Good morning. I'm going to get a coffee. Want one?" I offer standing up as he nods at me and reaches for his phone
I stand up and yawn as I stretch
"I'm just going to take a picture of James and Riley sleeping."
"Oh ok then. Cute. You want latte same as usual?" I ask and he smiles at me and nods and I put my flip flops on my feet (A/N: that is really hard as I usually say thongs haha. Typical Aussie language) and walk out of the tent.

"Morning love birds" I greet Victoria and Isaac as I step out as I see them sitting together next to each; Isaacs arm around Victoria as they are chatting together.
"Oh good morning Brittany! Trevor still asleep?"
"Nah. He woke up before me just taking pictures of kids asleep. No kids in the Lupien house though?"
"Maddies asleep and so is Blake. It is 7 so they should be up soon though"
"Right. Same with our lot too actually. You too up for some coffee?"
"Yes please. Thanks Brittany" Isaac says
"Sure! But I'll come with you girly. You can't carry all those coffees by yourself while you're pregnant!" She claims
"#worsethentrevor" I cough under her breath making her laugh as we go and get the coffees for everyone

~~
Zac pov
"Em. Sunscreen now"
"No no no. It's too sticky daddy!"
"Emily. Do you know the colour red?" I ask with a blob of sunscreen in my hand rest to put on her face
"Yeahhhh..."
"Well that's the colour you are going to turn if you don't put this on" I tell her and her face drops
"Ok ok ok. Put it on! Put it on!! As much as you need daddy!!" She says and I chuckle as I place it over her face and arms and legs. Then she turns to Riley
"Riley. Where are you going?"
"The beach"
"Have you got the white stuff on yet?"
"Nope I don't like it"
"Daddy says that if you don't put it on you come out like a tomato" she tells her and I laugh as Brittany watches on laughing too.
"Yeah that's right honey. Sunscreen now" she says and I smile
"Ok guys. Everyone got hats, cozzies, towels, drinks and sunscreen?!" Trevor calls out as he is at the front
"Yes!!" Everyone calls out
"Right then!! Let's go to the beach!!" He calls out and all the kids start screaming like mad as I go and find Alexandra.

~~
Victoria pov
After Trevor is buried in the sand by all of the kids, up to his neck and Britt has like 100 photos on her phone, we all gather all of our towels together on the sand and start on lunch. The kids have already played in the water- all the little girls swimming in their cute little bikinis. Jennie and I since she has no bump pretty much are wearing bikinis too- me a blue one and Jennie and black one. Alex and Britt aren't wearing swimmers at all but Alex is 8 months and Brittany is 7 months so I get why. All the dads went in with their older kids plus the other men and they were all splashing around and catching waves while me and Jennie stood with the younger babies in the shallow end of the beach dipping our feet occasionally in the water. It was so much fun. The kids loved it.

"Let's eat kids! Lunch!!" I call out to everyone as they all gather to the middle of all of the gathered towels.
"So there's chicken and salad to go on the rolls. There is also some fruit and some cupcakes too. Help yourselves guys- plates and napkins are in the picnic basket" I announce and everyone smiles and finishes eating.

We continue talking for a while letting our food go down and it's nearly 1pm. Everyone decides to play beach cricket except Britt and Alex and the younger kids. Me and Jennie join in and it is going well at the moment.
"Ok. I'm Going in again- who's going to join me?" I squeal as I run down to the waterside as everyone comes and follows me.
"You wanna come out further with me baby?"'I ask Maddie and she nods. She's so adorable.
We go it near the dads and other older kids and start catching more waves with them- Maddie screaming and laughing every now and then. Isaac comes over and does a few with her too until we all decide it's time to get out and go.
"You know the water wasn't actually too bad. I thought it'd be cold but it's not too much today. We all pack up and start walking back to our campsite which is just across road. We have had an amazing day- it's been so much fun. This group of people are so so nice I can't wait for what else we are going to---

"ow. Ow ow ow ow ow. Help someone" I hear someone wince in pain really loudly. I turn around and gasp as I see........