Just a few shoutouts......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! 5K reads. That's 5000 reads of a book that has been on Wattpad for a month. Lol. You guys are the best and are my absolute life. I go camping for a week and I come back and there are another 1000 reads of my book in just a week. that's insane.

I am absolutely truly grateful for everything that has come upon me in the past month. I can't be more thankful for every single one of my followers and readers for helping make this book stand alive.

I wouldn't of been so confident of myself if this book hadn't gone 1 week without 100 readers. I now are writing books with other people and are inspired by other writers to make my book as best as it can be.

Without Wattpad, I wouldn't of met some amazing friends and I know they are only Internet friends but they honestly feel like besties:

thenextstep01 - like you said about me; you are an absolute beautiful friend of mine and write the most amazing books.
jiley_perfect1
OwemThomas
iloveskittles614
albeaton_notice_me (your book is soooooooo good- keep writing)
biggestnextstepfan
TNS_4_EVER
trittanylover (omg your books are just too good)

Thankyou to everyone. I am definitely inspired by every one of you and I hope I inspire you to write really good books too. in honour of my 5K reads as I do with every thousand (as of last 4K) I will thank you with a preview of the next chapter.............

(BTW the picture above is the beach I stayed at when I went camping. Hahah. Sometimes you've got to visualise it xx)

@_tnsreality

Brittany POV
So we are sharing our stories so far and I have no idea what is going on. Alex, the poor thing, had just ran out of the room crying just as Lamar and Jennie announced they were pregnant. I know why. And so does vic and we are on her heels in seconds running after her calling her name. I tell Trevor to distract everyone- especially Zac as he isn't to know and I go and trace down alex.

5 minutes later we find her in the music room on set crying near the piano with her legs curled up on the seat playing chords on the piano. I look at vic and she looks at me and we rush over to her explaining that it's ok and we understand why. She tells us that she tried to hold it in and that she feels really bad about doing it (running out) and not being mature enough. she also says that she still hasn't told Zac yet and we told her too. but just as we were abut to comfort her we heard this voice.

"What couldn't you hold it Alex?"
I turned around......