Speechless

Exactly 3 months today I joined Wattpad with 0 followers, 0 reads and 0 votes and comments on my two books.

That day, March 9, I published the first Chapters of The Next Step 6 years on and the next step live on stage 2015 and as of today I couldn't be more proud of how far I have come!

I remember that within the first day of becoming a wattpad citizen, I received 2 reads and 1 vote on my 6 years on and remember literally jumping with joy about the news. Thinking that was great, as of today it really is just "good" because I have now over 20K reads and nearly 400 comments on my 6 years on!

I have also wrote my trittany one shots which I am glad people enjoy while also composing a non-the next step book: Love Can stand between us which has over 50 reads and for my standard is going OK.

I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart very single person who has read my books. That has spent at least one second of my day reading my writing and pieces that I thoroughly enjoy putting together for you guys.

You are all amazing and most of you are such inspirational writers that I look up to and base my writings off your amazing work. The next step is awesome and I just love it so much so what better way to constructing chapters upon chapters of jiley fanfiction is better?

Thankyou thankyou thankyou and please keep reading and voting and commenting! I love you all and you are the best people!
Grace xo