Breathtaking and too much for me to handle......

Brittany POV
I walk down outside and out into the mini kitchen where trevor is standing with Riley and James waiting for me.

Tonight I am wearing a lemon type of yellow short- medium dress with gold 4 inch heels and gold earrings. I curled my hair and put on heavy make up as we are going formal tonight. I see Trevor is in a tix with a yellow tie as he knew I was wearing yellow, James is wearing a nice shirt and pants and Riley is wearing a cute purple dress with purple shoes and curled hair. I think she looked so cute.

"Wow....... You look.......... Amazing! like I am literally taken for words. I mean I am flabbergasted and sad at the same time. Flabbergasted because I have a wife that is so hot and stunning and just so beautiful standing right in front of me and sad because most of the guys in the restaurant will probably hit on you because you are just too damn hot and sexy in that dress. like I am just....... Speechless. trevor says. I am on the verge of crying it was so sweet.

"Well. thankyou. it is formal so I have to look my best!" I say
"And I will kick their ass if they come anywhere near me" I say to Trevor and he gives me a reassuring smile.
"We should get going now Brit." He says. I nod and we make our way to the car.

Isaac POV
We are now at the restaurant and have already ordered our meals. all the girls looked stunning and just breathtakingly beautiful and so did us guys. we might of overdressed to say the least. ha ha.
"So you two looked pretty caught up in things at the beach today" trevor says cheekily. I knew they had been watching us.
"Yeah...... well.....about that.......ammmm----" I started to say
"--- I loved it!!" Vic said interrupting.
Everyone just laughed so did I. i thought it was cute.
"Yeah well. now that we have Maddie we just have no time in the world to do things like that and you guys have seen us make out more than enough times so we thought that you wouldn't mind." I say
"Yeah. no It was fine. it was just that it was nice to see you two finally having fun and relaxing on this holiday instead of just looking after Maddie. do you know what I mean? like if there was a baby sitter we could hire here it would be great because then us adults could enjoy the time we have, supposedly relaxing, to granted." Britt says
"Yeah. maybe we should look into that idea. we all need a good day out just as adults and to catch up." vic says.

We all nod in agreement before the meals start coming around.I spin Maddie around in her high chair and start feeding her. I love feeding her. shes just so cute and reminds me a lot of vic. since she can't have solids, she can not have liquids and soft foods that are mashed up so she ends up dropping half of her meal down the front of her. it's so adorable.

We finish eating and then we all stand up and get ready to go. trevor and I go and pay while the girls stay behind and clean up and get the children ready to go. we pay and then head out. we think tomorrow we will go into the city for a parade or a BBQ celebration at the park as tomorrow is January 26th- Australia Day. But even though we aren't australian we thought we would still celebrate as a group and eat as many Aussie foods as we could. it should be fun.....