Day to Day....

~~Just a filler to tell you what they are planning to do. They meet new people and there are some twists along the way!~~

Brittany POV
We get to our hotel which is the Shangri La hotel in Sydney which is near the Harbour Bridge and right now we are feeding James and putting him back to sleep and ri is just out on the balcony looking at the blue sea. After we have unpacked we sort of just hung around our room and chilled as we couldn't do much as we had children asleep. We went next door to Isaac an vics for a while and had some wine and a cheese platter out on the balcony. It was so relaxing, I felt like I was so chilled and I was really starting to like Australia. Tomorrow we were going to visit the Centre point tower where there is going to be a meet and greet autographing signing time where we will share why our lives are now and answer any questions they have for us.

Even though the show finished 4 years ago, they are still very keen and I know that it is still on repeats all over the world. After tomorrow we will fly to Queensland where we will go to the theme parks an stay there for 3 days until we fly to Perth to stay for a week and will meet up with jennie and Lamar before flying back altogether to Toronto to finish our 12 day holiday in Australia. Boy it will be hard to say goodbye!!!!