Mothers Know Best

Brittany POV
"Ok. 1 hour left guys!!" I yell to everyone as we place both of our pizzas in the oven. Surprisingly we took 2 entire hours to make our pizzas- the meat lover one taking the most time. We didn't have enough salami left since Ri ate most of it. She claims she was hungry and that eating one entire packet of it in small portions is the easiest way to sneak in the pieces. She was so cheeky- Trevor had to rush into the shops to buy more salami. Luckily, the others were still far behind and so they caught up to us just as Trevor came back.

I have called Alex and she has agreed to judge our pizzas, so has Zac. Jennie and Lamar came back from the hospital and they both came back looking pale and white- especially Lamar. Something must've happened and I'm not entirely sure what. Apparently they had to go back and get Emily's jumper as she left it in the room. I have them a 20 minute extension too so they aren't far behind at all.

~~
"Mmmm this is a good one." Alex says tasting our pizza which is the last one for the tasting. I smile looking at Riley and Trevor who, Riley was sitting on top of Trevor's lap and Trevor who was rocking her up and down- bouncing her.
"You like it?" Riley confirms
"Yeah. Especially the salami. Zac try this. Did you guys make the base?" Alex says eating a piece and passing some to Zac.
"Yeah. Trevor's mum's secret recipe!" I reply and she winks at Trevor
"Your mums a genius. This is so good. You guys definitely win!" she says and I squeal, trying not to hurt the baby but jump up and down full of excitement
"Yay!! Really? Thanks Alex!!" I say high fiving Riley and giving Trevor a peck on the lips.
"No worries. You guys definitely deserve it." She says and I smile again, leaning down to give her a hug and a side kiss on the cheek- so does Trevor and Riley gives her just a hug
"Congrats guys. Ok we need food too. Everyone dig into this one cause this is dinner" Victoria says
Everyone laughs as they crowd around my teams two pizzas and all of the others that were made by the other team. Everyone trialling each other's. It's now 7 and everyone looks by far exhausted. Once we all finish eating, we say goodbye to Alex's and Zac and we go back to the campsite and it's by then 7:30. Emily is staying in our tent next to Emily for as long as Alex takes to get a recharge. Probably for the next two nights.
"Who's up for some marsh mellows?" Jennie yells and all the kids come running in towards the fire
"Meeeee!!" They all scream as Trevor tosses another stick around the flame and turns the hot plate around so then it's not in the way.
"No remember. Not too close otherwise you'll burn yourself ok guys?" Trevor says ushering them all to come over and sit on the picnic rug in front of all of the adult's of chairs so then they can get a better position to roast their marshmallows. Isaac goes around and hands them all their marshmallows and they all squeal again so excited to start. They all excitedly start roasting and continue eating their marshmallows once they're finished toasting
"I remember our cast camp trip when we were filming season 3" Victoria says and I smile leaning into Trevor's side as he pulls me into a side hug. 
"Yeahhhh. I remember that. That was crazy good" Trevor recalls and I smirk at him remembering what had happened
"Ooooo trittany. Yeah hahaha I remember it very clearly" Jordan laughs
"What happened. What happened mummy?" Riley asks peeking into the conversation.
"Nothing sweetie. We all just went camping together before you were born" I explain
"Yeah it's where I swear your mystery brother or sister would've been ma--" Lamar says chuckling and I cut him off
"No!!!!! She doesn't need to know that" I say to him and laughing at the same time. Trevor turns to me and smirks again. I bury myself remembering what we did. The time we went camping as a cast was way into the filming of set. We had just finished season 3 and we're all super close. A lot closer than others and we were about to have a year of Live On Stage Tour and Big Ticket Summer. We went camping in the spring of 2014 and let me tell you now it was so much fun. We were swimming and chatting and spending time but the fire almost everyday. Trevor and I had been dating for at least a year and we were super close but hadn't gone all the way. One night, after we had been late night swimming, Trevor took me away from the group and led me out somewhere claiming that we need our own time together for once instead of always being with the cast- not that we minded it.

He dragged me to this really expensive hotel just near where we staying and we had our first time there. I guess we were just so together and really wanted the first time to be special but when we got back- no one knew where we were. In the end we had to let it slip and they haven't stopped teasing us about that night ever since season 3 finished filming. Luckily the news hadn't slipped out too far past just the cast because I swear if the directors or anyone; even the media had found out- we would've been hunted down and our so kept secret we had and didn't let slip for at least one month would've been revealed.

And my kids really did NOT need to know this.