Finally. After all that time

~A/N- so I gave up on the competition. Here's chapter 10.......

Brittany POV
My labour I thought was going to be easy because that's what I went through when I was in labour with Riley but about 25 hours before vic started screaming I knew that my labour was not going to be easy.
It went like this.

Flashback...........
****
So Trevor and I were going on set to get our things and say goodbye to everyone since I was now on Maternity Leave. We said our sad goodbyes as everyone was crying but wishing us good luck as well. After we left And had arrived home I felt this moment with Trevor. Something I had never felt before and as soon as I got home I started kissing him heavily, saying thank you through every breath.

He, after 2 minutes, broke the kiss and asked if it was ok to you know...... Especially since I was so close to delivering. I said yes of course and before you know it, I was crouching on the floor crying and screaming with pain. At that moment I knew instantly that I was in labour. Trevor scooped me to the car and we drove to the hospital. As soon as I got there I was having even more contractions but I was so far away from having the baby- as the nurse had said.

After a while, Trevor told me that Victoria was in labour but on the floor below us. We sat there for ages as we kept hearing Victoria scream and Isaac just yelling but in a calm tone. Trevor just looked at me and smiled. Then I finally got into The delivery room.

Then after 16 hours of Labour, I had finally delivered a baby boy who was nameless at the moment. We were thinking of James but were unsure. After a while I fell asleep and Trevor got to hold the baby.