Chapter 18:

"Geez, are you pushing me from another man when I thought you will not allow it,"

"No, I am not pushing you to another man, because to be honest, I want to keep you by myself but I don't want to be cruel not to share you,"

I smiled at him because of his response, "then, you don't have to," I said.

Kyle look at me, "You are really strange," as he sighed because he can't win over her when it comes to an argument but he is really very happy when Allerie said that she will not get another mate but still thinking that she should have accepted Ice.

"Am I? I don't think so,"

"Yes, you are since most of the women would like to have several mates for status,"

"Hmm, well, it's their choice and it's my choice not to have more than one,"

I smiled at him and Kyle looks at me smiling genuinely as if he is really happy with my answer kaya naman parang gusto ko ulit siyang asarin pero huwag nalang dahil mawawala ang kaniyang mga ngiti.

"Even if I am not a noble or rich that cannot give you what you need or even a house?"

"Well, it is better to have one..."

Lumungkot ang mukha ni Kyle dahil sa sinabi ni Allerie, "but I'd prefer to have one beside me for the better or worst, and I'll be satisfied," she said as she let out a bitter smile at Kyle as he was stunned by her reactions and smiled at her because he finds a one of a kind mate even though he is not a noble or has the wealth. 

"Thank you,"

Allerie looks at Kyle wondering who is thanking her because of what she said kaya napakunot siya ng noo bago sumagot.

"Eh? Why are you thanking me when I didn't even do anything for you but a burden,"

Kyle chuckled because she looks so clueless and she frowns at him.

"You are not a burden, Allerie. I am just thanking you because I want to,"

"You are weird, Kyle,"

Allerie slightly shakes her head na tila ba nakatingin kay Kyle na parang nasisiraan ng ulo pero para kay Kyle ay malaking bagay na sa kaniya na makatagpo ng babaeng tulad niya despite of planning not to have a mate but then, he met Allerie.

"Anyways, we have to leave here but before we leave, you need to eat this and wear my clothes as we travel,"

Kyle handed me a pill which has a different color from the pills that I had taken and has a sweet scent like a candy kaya sinubo ko agad ang pill dahil sa nakakatakam na amoy without asking what is these pill for.

"It's sweet. Bakit hindi ganto ang gamot na binigay mo sa akin? You should have given me this kind of pill for my meds,"

I said habang nilalaro ko sa bibig ang pill na parang candy dahil ang tamis niya at wala akong malasahan na pait or what na gamot ito habang nakatingin kay Kyle.

"That is not a medicine so it is sweet. It will erase your scent for the time being so we need to go as soon as possible after it activates,"

"Oh? That's so cool!"

"..."

He looks at her as he sighs before he puts their clothes in the bag while Allerie helps him to pack up as she finishes eating the pill at nawala ang kaniyang amoy.

"Let's go, Allerie while the pill has its effect to conceal your scent so that the guy who is following us cannot find us,"

"Tara na! Baka abangan pa tayo! Halika na, that guy is really creepy though,"

Allerie immediately picks up their bags as she walks to the door while calling Kyle and he just smiled a little as he follows her.

"Give me the bags,"

Kyle gets the bags from Allerie's hands nung palabas na sila ng room nila. 

"Let me carry one kasi pakiramdam ko wala akong silbi,"

She pouted at Kyle as she tried to get one of the bags that Kyle carrying as he sighed as he lets go of the bag that she is holding.

"Fine, pero ibigay mo sa akin kung napagod ka?"

"Okay,"

She said but in her mind is 'what do you think of me? a weak person? Of course, I will not be going to give it back to you since I am a grown woman,'-like while smiling at Kyle.

"Then, let's go bago pa tayo magabihan sa paghahanap ng matutuluyan,"

"At hindi masundan,"

Allerie added to what Kyle said as they get down and Kyle went to the front desk as he let her wait outside the inn.

"Saan na naman kaya kami mapapadpad ni Kyle? Palipat lipat kami dahil sa lalaking sumusunod sa amin na ang pangalan ay Frone? Fross? or Frost? Ewan,"

Allerie murmured as she watched the people in front of her while waiting for Kyle when she saw someone familiar at hindi napigilang macurious kung saan pupunta ang nakita niya as she follows the person who caught her attention, and she left the bag she is holding while thinking of to just see who is it.

"Xerxes?"

I uttered when I am sure that it is Xerxes ung nakita ko at pasimpleng sinundan kung saan siya pumunta. Hindi ko namalayan na hindi napamilyar ang nilalakaran ko ngayon kaya napahinto ako sa pag sunod kay Xerxes kung saan man siya pumunta as I look back to check if I can still recognize where I came from.

"... where the hell I am? I am so dumb..."

Agad akong lumingon kung nasaan pumunta si Xerxes since it is better to follow him done going back on my own pero sa kasamaang palad hindi ko na nakita si Xerxes sa direksiyong nilakaran niya kanina at doon na ako napaupo dahil nawawala ako.

"F*ck. Where I am? Should I ask around? Ah! Right, I should ask since they can't smell that I am a woman, right now,"

I stand up as I get my hopes up because I don't have to worry about being a woman since I took the pill a while ago and I didn't think that my small chest will be an advantage to pretend a man kahit na long hair ako as I tied my hair down and fortunately, I wear one of Kyle's clothes kaya nagmumukha akong lalaki ngayon pero ang boses ko ang problem kaya tumikhim ako ng dalawang beses as I adjust my voice to low voice.

"Good Day, Sir. May I ask where should I go to *** inn?"

I asked one of the stalls people while smiling at the black-haired guy who is in his early 30's that is not look bad, and he looks at me as if he is examining me if I am a man or not before he answered.

"Go to the left and you will find *** inn,"

He said as he points the left way since there is two way which are right and left kaya nagpasalamat ako doon sa lalaking pinagtanungan ko.

"Thank you very much, Sir!"

"No problem,"

Allerie smiled at the man but little did she knows it is not the right way as the man smirks at her while watching her walking through the left way.

"You just asked the wrong man, young man. I hope you will have a painless death,"

He murmured as he continues as if he didn't do wrong. Allerie on the other hand is happy that he will go back soon but she didn't know that she goes in the wrong way.

"Bakit wala pa akong makitang pamilyar na daanan? Ilang minuto na akong naglalakad,"