Chapter 102:

"I am sorry,"

Kyle said while looking at me when I look at him since I didn't think that he will leave so many marks on my neck and it was really visible. I glared at him and he can't look into my eyes but I sighed since I know that he was a little excited, no, he is really excited yesterday that he appeared to me naked in a broad daylight as if he really thought to do it with me.

"It's fine. It's not that the marks disappear if I scolded you but you really did mark all over me, huh?"

I said after I checked my chest, hands, legs, and body since I had hickeys all over my body even near my vagina has it since I was wearing a loose dress and I don't even have underwear on it.

"You should eat first,"

Kyle change the topic as he stood up from his sit and get the food on the table and brings to her. Allerie watches him since he desperately doesn't want to hear what she is saying so she taught of naughty things to tease him. She didn't know that she is digging up her own grave on what she is about to do with him since Kyle is not yet satisfied from yesterday since she passed out.

"Your food is ready so eat up,"

Kyle gently puts down the mini table on the bed to her side when she smiled at him so he was a little bit confused by her smile but he just smiled at her back. She ate silently as he watched her eat while looking at the kiss marks, he did on her neck but then he was surprised when Allerie suddenly wetted her clothes while drinking water. Kitang kita o bakat na bakat ang kaniyang dibdib sa kaniyang damit since manipis lang ang tela na suot niya so Kyle gulped as if she is seducing him but she is really seducing him to tease him.

"I will get you new clothes,"

He immediately turns around to get new clothes for her but he drops the new clothes when he turns around to give her the clothes since Allerie intentionally removes her dress as soon as he turns around to face her. She looks at him intently and lay down so sexy as he clenches his fist since hindi na niya makontrol ang kaniyang sarili when he was controlling himself since yesterday to have mated with her even if she is sleeping. Still, he stops when she passed out so this time his patience snaps out.

"Don't blame me for this, Allerie. You seduced me,"

He said as he kissed her and she couldn't react that fast since ambilis na nakalapit si Kyle sa kaniya at agad na hinalikan so she gasps when she felt his hand cupping her breast and pinching her nipples which made her moan.

"Haahh,"

"This is your fault,"

Kyle said as he kisses her again, they did again, and not just one round but three rounds when Allerie stops him when he tries to have four rounds since she said that she will see Icen and Irie. They finished almost evening since they left the room after having sex and directly went to the dining room. Kyle had a very satisfying and contented expression on his face habang nakasunod kay Allerie na medyo pagod ang itsura at nakabalot na panyo sa kaniyang leeg at medyo paika-ikang naglalakad. 

"Allerie, I said that I should carry you,"

"No, that is embarrassing,"

She said as she walks properly patungo sa dining room since may kumatok kanina sa kanilang kwarto na nasa dining room na sila Ice at ang mga bata no'ng nag-aayos sila ng sarili nila.

"Then, let me hold your hand,"

"...alright,"

Sagot nalang ni Allerie kay Kyle and he immediately walks beside her while holding her hand.

Did I transmigrate to a Strange World?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें