Chapter 40:

SPG is on the way!!!

Please lang mga bata wag pasaway at kung pwede skip nalng ito or huwag muna basahin until the next chapter....

pero alam kung hindi niyo i-iiskip kaya READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS..😏😏😏😏

Anyways, enjoy reading!

"Don't look at me like that, Ice~"

Allerie said as she covers her bosom and the private part after Ice removes her clothes since he looks at her full of love and lust at the same time as he licks his lips.

"Don't cover it, Allerie,"

Ice slowly removes her hand covering her body as he looks at her whole body before he kisses her again down to her neck and chest as he licks and sucks on them while Allerie's moans get louder when he sucks her breasts while cupping at the same time.

"Ahh~"

I moan when he licks and sucks my breasts at napapasabunot ako sa kanya sa bawat pag galaw niya, and I feel so hot as if my body telling me more of it of his touches. I don't know if this is because of his smell but my body moves on its own.

"You really tastes sweet, Allerie,"

Ice said as he kisses and licks her stomach and reaches her womanhood kaya nagulat si Allerie dahil hinalikan ito ni Ice at napaliyad siya no'ng sinimulan na itong dilaan.

"Ah~!"

Allerie moans as she pulled his hair in pleasure as Ice continues to pleasure her, and finally, he touches her with his fingers and slowly enters as she moans when he started to thrust his two fingers.

"Allerie, don't cover your mouth. I want to hear your sweet moans,"

Ice said so sweetly as he removes her hand to cover her mouth and kisses her while continuing to thrust his fingers in her womanhood and she let out a moan in their kisses.

"I-Ice, it's so hot. I want something bigger than this,"

Allerie said who is drawn by his scent makes her wild as she stops his hand from thrusting his fingers inside her which makes him swallowed and makes him really turned on.

"You really talk dangerously Allerie but I am at my limit,"

Ice said as he kisses her forehead once more before he finally removes his last undergarment which covers his manhood, and Allerie was really surprised when Ice removes his clothes in front of her as she see his big, long, and pinkish tip dick.