Chapter 41:

"Allerie~"

Ice calls me with a very sweet tone while smiling at me which makes me stop eating because he is really cute and handsome at the same time with those beautiful abs in front of me.

"Ice, there is still 5 minutes more so wait if you want to continue then you should stay still, and I might give you a reward,"

I said kaya agad siyang naupo ng maayos dahil malapit na niya akong hawakan sa baywang ko, and I can't stop myself to admire him since he looks like an obedient child while waiting for his snack to be served.

I kissed him and he stays still but I can feel that he wants to kiss me hard and let his tongue inside my mouth since I just kissed him without a tongue to tease him a little. I bite his lips as I open my mouth and let him in as he gently holds my head to deepen the kiss as he removes the blanket that is covering my body.

"Ah~"

I moan when he cups my breasts while kissing as he kisses down on my neck and sucks my breasts when he reaches to it. Napapaliyad nalang ako dahil sa sensasyong nararamdaman ko as he lifted me a little and make me sit in his lap na nakaharap sa kaniya and our private parts touches each other. His manhood is so hard that I felt as I smell his scent again that makes me drown from it.

"Can I put it now?"

Ice said to Allerie while playing with her opening since she was so wet from the kiss they have earlier as she looks at him seductively before answering him.

"Of course~"

She said as she holds his manhood and tried to put it in but it slips that made Ice groan as he wants it to go in as soon as possible so he held his manhood along with her hands to put it inside of her as he moans when it slowly going in as she fully sitting down on it.

"It's so deep, Ice~"

"And you are so tight and hot, Allerie,"

Ice said as he looks at her as kissed her forehead, and she holds her waist as he started to move his hips which Allerie moans so loud as she feels him inside and the ecstasy that she is feeling now as she clings to his neck.

"Haa~ Ahh~"

"Ahh~ so tight~"

They are both panting for about a couple of minutes in that sitting position when Ice lays her down nang hindi nag hihiwalay ang kanilang katawan since he just releases his thick cum inside her making it so wet and it is easy to thrust in and out.

"W-wait, Ice. I just cum and you just cu- Ah! Ha~"

Allerie moans as soon as Ice thrust too hard into her as she feels so full in every thrust he do dahil sagad na sagad ang pagkakapasok niya sa kaniyang pagkababae. Napapaungol nalang siya dahil hindi niya mapigilan si Ice as he kisses and licks every part of her body, leaving kiss marks on her chest, arms, legs, back, and anywhere. They continue making love until dawn and finally, Ice was satisfied on the fourth day, and the day Kyle arrived at the Saber's territory from the capital.

I woke up because of thirst since we are at in until daw before Ice stops clinging from me and it is already afternoon when I saw the time on the wall clock and I noticed that I was already cleaned and well dress in a dress and saw Ice changing his clothes when he turns around saw me woke up, he immediately approaches me.

"Are you okay? Are you hungry?"

He asks as I stop him using my fingers to stop him since lumapit siya sa akin.

"I am okay but I am sore down here. Bring me something to drink since I feel so thirsty,"

"Alright,"

He said as he immediately pour water on the glass and give it to me. Agad ko namang ininom ang tubig and he is watching me as I handed back the glass and stands up to change my clothes dahil ayoko ang suot ko when I felt something come out from me and I realized that I don't have any undergarments and I scoop to just to be sure if it is a cum and it was and both of us looks at my hands covered with our cum.