Chapter 28:

I said as I offer him to sit down and prepare some water on my mini table as I sit down across him while smiling.

"Allerie I have something to tell you,"

"What is it?"

Ice told Allerie about the case that he investigated that she may be the one they are looking for which he also told Xerxes as he also told what will happen to her if she goes back to the Season Castle even if she has a mate but a mate without a title is not different from a female who doesn't have a mate and what worst is that she might be punished by escaping.

"Escape? I didn't even meet the people you are talking about, Ice. Maybe, it's not me they are looking for,"

"I think so, but you might be as per Sir Xerxes statement that you came from there,"

"... hindi ko alam kung maniniwala ka sa akin since I am afraid that you will think that I am crazy or what that I didn't even told Kyle yet,"

"What it is? I will listen,"

"Promise me that you will not think of me as a crazy person,"

"Alright, I will believe whatever you say,"

Ice smiled as he looks at Allerie who is anxious if she will tell how did she get into the Season Castle.

"The truth is that ..."

Allerie told Ice how did she get there that she was attending a masquerade party by car and suddenly they stopped, and her companion disappeared. She only realized that she is another place is that the surroundings she saw wherein it is very unfamiliar as if she travels through time.

"..."

Ice just listened to her while Allerie was nervous since Ice didn't talk for minutes now after she said how did she end up here until now.

"Are you saying that you are not really from here?"

"Yes,"

I answered him as I look down kasi ayokong makita ang ekspresyon niya since he might look at me like a strange person kahit na sila 'yong sa tingin ko ay kakaiba.

"Look at me, Allerie,"

He said at hindi ko napansin na lumapit pala siya sa akin as he held my hands kaya napatingin ako sa kanya and he was smiling at me, "I believe in you so don't look at me like that," 

"Thank you, Ice. However, I really don't think that I am the person they are looking for since I didn't meet anyone because I went inside on my own knowing that it is not the event that I am attending to,"

"Hmm. We need to inform Sir Xerxes about this,"

"Alright,"

I smiled at him because he didn't look at me strangely or think of me that am strange or creepy but he listened and believed me which makes me happy.

"Let's go tomorrow, is that alright?"

"Okay,"

"Then, good night,"

He said as he stand up after letting go of my hands at naglakad papalabas ng kwarto. I went to my bed and lay down as I look at the ceiling.

~~~

"Are you alright?"

Ice asked me kaya napatingin ako sa kaniya na nakatingin sa akin na nag-aalala since we are currently travelling to the Royal Knight's castle to inform Xerxes about my statement from that day.