Chapter 75:

"Yes,"

Xerxes said after putting his brooch on his clothes. Ice gets in the room and covers his nose because of the scent of the pheromones coming from Xerxes and Allerie as he knows that they did it in his library.

"Did you two eat your lunch, Your Highness,"

"We will just eat later since she is sleeping at the moment,"

"Then, I'll take her to her room,"

"No, let her rest here so you can go back to your office,"

"Yes, Your Highness,"

Ice said without any words since Xerxes is looking at him so seriously but deadly as if he is telling him not to disturb him any longer. Ice sighed so deep after getting out of the room as if he just come out from the hell since he knows the look on Xerxes's golden eyes na naging vertical ang itsura ng kaniyang mga mata ay delikado since he will definitely not let you go alive out from his sight.

~~~

"Hm, ~~"

Allerie wakes up so suddenly as she felt that she is hungry kaya bumangon siya at nakita si Xerxes na nakaupo malapit sa kaniya at napatingin ito sa kaniya. She immediately remembered what they do so her cheeks heat up kaya namumula ang kaniyang mga pisngi at agad na napatakip sa kaniyang mukha while Xerxes smirks at her as he saw her flushed face pagkagising na pagkagising niya.

"Why are you acting shy when we already saw each other's body and we even did it to Ice's library when I shouldn't have --"

"Stop! Stop! Don't say it!"

Pagtatakip ni Allerie sa bunganga ni Xerxes kaya nagulat naman siya at napahinto sa kaniyang sasabihin as he kisses her hand kaya naman agad ding napatanggal ng kamay si Allerie sa kaniyang bunganga. He was enjoying looking at her expression flustered as he can't stop himself to smile at her.

"W-hy a-re y-you s-miling?"

I said since Xerxes is smiling while looking at me which is so unusual with him dahil lagi itong seryoso o kaya nakakunot ang noo na tila ba babaeng laging meron kapag kausap mo. He is indeed handsome even though he is like that but when he smiles at you is even more handsome kahit na nakakakilig pero nakakatakot ang mga ngiting iyon at the same time.

"I'm smiling? I'm not smiling,"

He said and his face back to serious mode while denying that he smiled at her kaya napatitig si Allerie sa kaniyang mukha at napapikit ng ilang beses baka namamalik-mata siya sa kaniyang nakita since she just woke up so she might seen wrong.

"I-Is that so?"

Sabi ni Allerie as she nodded that she is hallucinating about what she saw while Xerxes talking to his mind why did he just smile at her unconsciously since he should set a barrier between her at napabuntong hininga siya dahil sa ginawa nila kanina as he didn't control himself for having sex with her inside the library which is a not good as he learned in the royal etiquettes for lovemaking.

"Yes, let's go eat our lunch but you should take a bath first,"

"Y-yes,"

She answered as she remembered the hot sex with him a while ago in the places where they devoured each other's bodies at muling uminit ang mga pisngi niya habang nakatingin sa likod ni Xerxes since naglalakad na sila papalabas ng library when he suddenly looks at her.

"*smirks* Do you want to take a bath with me?"

He said to her as if he reads what was on her mind after looking at her flustered red face.