Chapter 103:

"Also, the party is the day after tomorrow so we should get ready,"

Ice said as they wrapped up their meeting so Allerie and Kyle went back while he continue his work because he needs to finish it by tomorrow.

~~~

"The Crown Prince invited Allerie? You mean, Lady Saber?"

"Yes, Your Highness,"

"Is that the invitation you told me from the Crown Prince?"

"Yes, Your Highness,"

"Give me the letter!"

Prince Raynel said to his aide as his aide get the letter na tinabi ni Raynel kaninang umaga since he is not joining or accepting invitations from the Crown Prince if it is not important.

"Why didn't you tell me the lists of his guests,"

"You said that you are busy, Your Highness,"

"You should have still informed me,"

Raynel said as he read the letter that his aide handed to him.

"Write a letter that I am going!"

"Yes, Your Highness,"

Neil immediately went out of his chamber with an expressionless on his face while Raynel is plotting a plan in his mind.

~~~

"Your Grace, there is a letter from His Highness Crown Prince,"

"Crown Prince?"

"Yes, Your Grace,"

Lance handed the letter to Frost na tumingin ito sa kaniya at tinigil ang kaniyang ginagawa since he got the news that the First Prince accepted the invitation which is very rare unless it is important. Frost opens the letter and reads the contents that the invitation is a tea party for his soon-to-be mate and Crown Princess.

"Didn't you say that the Crown Prince invited Marquess Saber with Lady Saber?"

"Yes, your Grace. They were invited and also responded to be there,"

"Then, send a letter that I will come,"

"I understand, Your Grace,"

Lance immediately went out of his office to send a reply to the Crown Prince.

~~~

"Your Highness, are you really taking the lady? We still have time,"

"I know, Kash, but fath--no, the Emperor is waiting for me to present the female,"

"Yes, but she is no--"

"We will still be looking for her but we need to act until we find her,"

"... I understand,"

Kash with a worried expression on his face because of Prince Levin's response to him as they don't have much time before the ceremony.

"Don't worry too much, Kash,"

"How can I not worry, Your Highness? If the First Prince is waiting for a chance to take advantage of it,"

"You'll get old easily, Kash,"

"You are the one making me old, Your Highness,"

Kash said with annoyance on his face while Levin smiled at his aide who is also his childhood and best friend on his side.