Chapter 124:

"...I see. Then, can you wait for me for a bit,"

"S-sure, take your time. We will be waiting,"

Allerie took a few seconds before answering since she didn't expect Levin's reaction to be questioning look than annoyed or something but he smiled instead and shy at her statement which made her compare him to Xerxes since they look alike but their aura is different and their facial expressions. Levin and Kash are gone for them to get change while Kyle and Allerie proceed to the carriage that looks so simple.

"Allerie, why did you agree to the Crown Prince?"

"Why not? He said that he also wanted to look around like a normal citizen since I know he can't do that if he is the Crown Prince so I agreed for him to enjoy, okay? Also, he is in disguise so it's not a problem as long as we do not get caught,"

"...okay, but be careful about what you say to him, okay?"

"Yes, I know. Don't worry,"

Kyle was already bothered about going out with the Crown Prince and what to say to Ice and Xerxes about it but he just sighed since he couldn't say that the Crown Prince to stay back as he didn't have the power to begin with and he didn't expect them to run on their way out coincidentally.

After a few minutes, Levin and Kash come back with simple clothes but Levin looks outstanding despite wearing just a white polo and black pants with black hair color from his original hair color.

"Sorry to make you wait, Lady Allerie,"

"It's okay, come in already and you too,"

Allerie said as Levin got into the carriage and she looked at Kash who looked like he would not come in with Levin so she called him. Kash was surprised by her statement since he planned to sit with the coachmen but then she called him.

"It's okay, my lady. I will stand as a guard in disguise,"

"Geez, come here. We will get caught if someone will recognize you. I don't want this outing will be canceled in the middle of my sightseeing,"

Allerie said in a serious tone kaya naman napatingin si Levin kay Kash at napabuntong hininga siya bago sumagot.

"Alright, I will get in since I don't want to ruin your outing, my Lady,"

Allerie smiled since she remembered what Xerxes told them that the Crown Prince and his aide were quite famous so they would get caught if they recognized them and she got additional human baggage and a guard.

"I'm so excited! Let's go first to eat then go look around!"

Allerie said while looking outside since they had already arrived at the gate to the town where the center of the capital was. Kyle, Kash, and Levin smiled while looking at her reaction as they agreed to her suggestion.

"We are here,"

Kyle said as he went down first and offer his hand to Allerie pero nagtataka siya kung bakit hindi pa bumababa si Allerie kaya napatingin siya sa loob at naka tingin siya sa dalawa na nakaharang ang isang kamay sa pintuan. Kash and Levin was also surprised by her actions as they look at her in question since she didn't talk but she is looking at them while frowning.

"This won't do. They will recognize you!"

Allerie said while looking at Kash and then to Levin who was already in disguise but still looked like a noble.

"Take this and don't remove it until our sight-seeing or else, I will get mad at you. And you, stay here and wait for me to come back!"

Allerie said as she put her hat on Kash, and Kash was surprised by her action but he stayed still, and on the other hand, she pointed at Levin to stay and they both nodded. Allerie gets out of the carriage closes the door and looks at Kyle.