Chapter 116:

Vin answered her kahit na dapat kanina pa sila aalis pero ayaw ni Xerxes na pumasok sa karwahe kahit na andoon sina Ice at Kyle to see them depart but he didn't say anything and waited for Allerie to see him depart. On the other hand, Allerie intentionally didn't go with Ice and Kyle earlier kahit na kinausap nila ito kanina but they didn't convince her when she mention what Xerxes did to her the past few days and both of them look away when she told that she will avoid them.

"... Let's go, Vin,"

"Y-yes, Your Highness,"

"We have to go, Lady Saber,"

"Yes, please take care of that guy for me, okay,"

Vin looks confused since she didn't mention his name so he looks at Xerxes who is glaring at him with a message on his face that he should say goodbye faster so Vin looks again at Allerie and smiles that she is talking about him.

"Of course, Lady Saber. Thank you for the hospitality,"

"No problem. Have a safe journey,"

Allerie waves to Vin no'ng nakapasok na siya sa karwahe since Vin looks at her and behind him Xerxes who is looking so seriously and looks straight while Vin's facial expression is complicated since he is smiling back na pilit ang mga ito.

"He waited for you, Allerie,"

Ice said to her since he was behind her kaya napatingin siya kay Ice na buhat si Irie habang hawak si Icen sa isang kamay.

"I know, I just punish him a little,"

Allerie grins as she sit down and carry Icen bago tumingin kay Kyle na buhat ang natutulog na si Baby Tyler at tyaka niya ito hinalikan sa noo bago sila pumasok sa loob.

~~~

"Hm... There is something on Allerie and the Prince,"

Drax whispered as he went away from Saber's territory with his companion with him.

"Didn't you tell me that the Prince was severely injured when he came to Saber and Allerie is also not that okay?"

"Yes, Young Master. However, the Prince recovered in no time and the Lady gains consciousness,"

"I see,"

Drax answered and didn't ask another question as they continue going away from Saber's estate. As his mind tells him to give up on her even if he doesn't want it.

~~~

"Are you okay, Allerie?"

"Hm, yes,"

Kyle asks her since she is taking care of Tyler after she is done with the twins earlier but he is looking at her with worried eyes.

"You should rest and let me take care of Tyler,"

"I'm okay, Kyle. I want to take care of Tyler and you should go back to your morning routine since you have been skipping or being late for taking care of our baby so let me handle this,"

She smiled as she looks at Tyler who is sleeping peacefully kaya walang nagawa si Kyle kundi mapangiti sa kaniya habang nakatingin sa kanilang anak.

"Alright, just call me if you are tired and I will take care of him, okay?"

"Okay, so go now,"

Kyle smiled and kissed her forehead before he went out of the room. Allerie smiled at him before looking at Tyler again. She has been thinking about the things that happened to her since she came to an unfamiliar place and having children when she didn't think she will be having but she is happy to see her babies growing up with a complete family even though her morals are in contrast in this world which she is allowed to have more partners. However, for her, ang importante ay buo ang pamilya ng kaniyang mga anak at hindi katulad sa kaniya na lumaking hindi buo at hindi naramdaman ang salitang pagmamahal mula sa pamilya.