Chapter 69:

"Yes, I even asked her why but she just answered that she doesn't want to see you right now,"

Drax answered them coldly while Kyle is glaring at him because he can't believe it as he clenches his fists but he is controlling himself, and Ice remains calm.

"Is she doing well?"

"Yes,"

"Is she eating well?"

"Yes,"

"That's great. Pardon me, Your Grace, Lord Loki, please let us stay here for a while, and sorry for the sudden visit,"

"It's alright. I already prepared a room for the both of you since I can't send you two away,"

"Thank you,"

Ice said as he bows a little habang ginuide niya si Kyle na magbow din as Drax calls for a servant and let them rest for the night since gabi na at kanina pa sila naghihintay.

~~~

*knock* *knock*

Agad naman akong napatalukbong sa kumot no'ng may kumatok at nagtutulog-tulugan since I am afraid that it will be Ice or Kyle and definitely not Xerxes that I want to see but I always remember his face every time I think of him.

"Allerie, do you want to eat at the dining hall or not?"

Drax talked after a few seconds of knocking kaya napatingin agad si Allerie doon sa may pintuan as she stands up and opens the door.

"I'll eat here,"

"Alright, wait here,"

"Did they go home?"

Allerie asks him when she stops him by holding the hem of his clothes kaya napatingin ito sa kaniya.

"No, they are staying on the 2nd floor but don't worry they can't go here without my permission,"

He assured her as he felt a little tremble on her hands as he loosen her grips from his clothes and face her while smiling.

"Sorry for that, Drax. I know they didn't go because of me. Sana umalis nalang ako after resting here a few days,"

I said since nabigyan ko na naman siya ng problema sa pag sstay ko dito ng libre tapos madadagdag pa sila na pagsstay dito.

"Don't say that, Allerie. It's alright so don't think about it since it will affect your baby,"

"..."

Allerie didn't say anything since hindi pa niya matanggap na buntis siya according to the physician na sinabi sa kaniya ni Drax no'ng gumising siya.

"I'll get your food so wait for me,"

Drax said as he let her sit down on the chair before going out of the room while Allerie assessed herself and that she should accept the fact that she really is pregnant and she's going to be a mother soon.

"What should I do now?"

I asked myself since I don't know if I will be a good mother to them but I think I should do my best and raise them and I will not be the same as my mother.

"I should talk to them for me to give my baby a complete family na hindi ko naranasan... kaya ayokong maranasan mo iyon kahit hindi ko alam kung sino ang ama mo,"

I smiled as I caress my tummy na medyo malaki na pero hindi pa ganun kalaki pero mapapansin ito na may umbok na.

"Allerie, I brought your food,"