Chapter 127:

"..."

He didn't utter any word but he released her and covered her with his outer coat when he noticed that she was cold since she hugged herself after releasing her hand and feet along the cloth covering her mouth.

~~~

"Kyle, be ready any moment,"

"I am ready at any time, Your Highness,",

Kyle said as he waited for Levin to strike when they noticed that the enemy from behind fell down and saw a familiar uniform from Xerxes's knight.

"I didn't expect them to make an ambush to this many. I hope that I came on time, Your Highness,"

Xerxes pops out from the forest behind the enemy with a horse and is followed by Vin along with the other knights.

"You are a little late since they already kidnapped Lady Saber just a few minutes ago, Xerxes,"

Levin answered as he stopped releasing the aura on his sword when he saw Xerxes but then he saw interest in Xerxes's expression after what he said since Xerxes's expression looked more serious than earlier.

"Lend me a horse, Your Highness. I will go follow them,"

Kyle immediately uttered as he looked at Xerxes kaya napatingin ito kay Kyle at sinenyasan niya si Vin to give one horse from the other knight before he spoke.

"Do you need some of the knights?"

"Yes, Your Highness,"

"Alright. Make sure you bring her back. We will follow you later after we clean this mess,"

"Thank you, Your Highness,"

Xerxes just nods and Kyle immediately mounts to the horse given to him and some knights follow him as they go in the forest to rescue Allerie. On the other hand, Xerxes arrested the enemy who is still alive, and told Levin that he needed to go back now and leave the rest to him. Levin agrees immediately when Xerxes expects him to be stubborn but then he is surprised that he behaves and follows his advice but then he sees Kash is heavily injured so lets go of his other thoughts.

~~~

"You wake up? Here, drink and eat this,"

Allerie wakes up from the noise she heard and sees the guy who kidnapped her without his upper clothes kaya napabaling agad siya ng tingin pero ang takip ng mukha nito ay meron padin. She noticed that there were clothes falling down when she sat down and she looked at them and it was his clothes.

"Here's your clothes. Thank you for the food,"

She said while giving back the clothes since she remembered being cold but then it was warm kaya naman agad niyang binalik ang damit nito since ramdam niya din na malamig sa loob ng kweba kung saan man sila ngayon.

"...eat,"

He coldly said to her as he got the clothes from her hand and wore them since he noticed that she was not looking his way. He thought that she was indifferent to other females that he encountered since he expected that she would be annoying and demanding but she wasn't and it was his first time to receive thanks even after being kidnapped and almost cutting her neck.

"..."

Allerie immediately eats the food that he prepared for her since was hungry even though she should be careful but then she thinks that she needs strength and her faith that males still care for the females. Allerie doesn't know what to do after she eats since the guy who kidnapped her just silently treats her well as she looks at the fire since it's already evening by the time she wakes up. She just watched him from a distance since all she could see was his side view and doing something although she wanted to talk to him but she felt like she would get an answer.