Chapter 90:

"I am glad that you are okay, Allerie. Don't make us worry like that. Your temperature got dropped earlier,"

Ice said in relief when she answered that she is okay since she is talking to him the usual as he helped her sit down.

"Do you want to eat dinner?"

"Yes, since I am hungry,"

I answered since hindi ako kumain ng meryenda kanina since nasanay na akong kumakain sa hapon since I am breastfeeding the babies dahil feeling ko lagi akong nagugutom at hindi ko inaasahan na hanggang gabi akong nakatulog.

"Alright, wait here for a while. What would you like to have? I can tell the chef what you want to eat,"

"It's okay, Ice. Just bring what the chef cooks for today's dinner since I can eat anything so I don't have any more trouble with food,"

"Okay, please wait for a while,"

"Thank you, Ice,"

I said and he just smiled at me as he went out of the room kaya ang tahimik ng kwarto pero pakiramdam ko ang sigla ng katawan when it's not like this every time I woke up but this is a good sign kaya napangiti naman dahil dito while hoping that it will continue to improve.

"I brought your dinner so make sure to eat a lot, Allerie,"

Hindi ko namalayan na andito na pala si Ice na may dalang tray sa kaniyang mga kamay habang papalapit sa akin after he put the tray on the small table so that I can eat on my bed.

"Thank you, Ice. I will eat it well,"

I said as I started to eat since I feel so good all of a sudden na hindi katulad kaninang lunch time ay pinipilit kong kumain dahil kailangan ko but now I feel like my appetite is back.

"Slow down, Allerie. You might upset your stomach eating so fast like that,"

Nag-aalalang wika ni Ice kay Allerie dahil ang bilis nitong kumain than the usual but he smiled when he saw that her usual self is back before giving birth kaya tumayo ito sa kaniyang kinauupuan para kumuha ng tubig since he was worried that she might choke herself eating so fast like that as if someone will snatch her food.

Ice was silently watching her eat after he gives her water and he is glad that she is eating so well and hoped that it will continue the improvement of her condition.

*burpp!*

"That was delicious,"

I said when I ate all the food on the plates and even the water that Ice gave me for the 3rd time. I didn't think that I can finish all the food that Ice gave me.

"I am glad that you ate a lot but are you okay? You ate too much,"

"I am okay, Ice. It's been a while since I ate so well,"

"Yes, I hoped that your condition will improve continuously,"

"Yes, but I want to see the babies,"

"Should I bring them here?"

"I can walk,"

"Still, you need to rest. I'll just bring them here with Kyle since that kid has been worried about you. He will definitely be happy to see you,"

"Okay,"

"Then, wait here. I'll bring them here after I put this away,"

He said as he picks up the small table with the tray at agad na lumabas no'ng ngumiti ako sa kaniya bilang sagot. Tumayo naman ako para makapaglakad lakad since I feel like my stomach so heavy as I open the door to the balcony at agad na sumalubong ang malamig na simoy ng hangin sa katawan ko sa pagkabukas na pagkabukas ko ng pintuan pero napakasarap sa pakiramdam. I look around since nakakamiss din pala tignan ang paligid sa syudad kung saan napakagandang tignan ang mga ilaw mula sa bumbilya sa madilim na kapaligiran since only those who has lamp has lights and wala akong masyadong makita dito.