Chapter 60:

"We are not yet done,"

Kyle said as he moves again since his d*ck is still hard as if he didn't just cum a seconds ago kaya napamoan si Allerie dahil sabay silang nilabasan kaya medyo sensitive siya but he just put her one leg up while moving kaya para siyang nakaluhod na bumabayo sa kaniya.

"Ahh~~ Hnghh~~Ahhhh~"

"You like it?"

Kyle asks her but she is moaning instead of answering him as he moves faster making her face more erotic makes him turn on kaya halos gumalaw ang kanilang higaan dahil sa pag galaw niya as he changes their position since he lay down on the bed behind her at medyo nakataas ang isang paa.

"S-so d-deep. Hngh~~"

"You are squeezing me,"

He said as he thrust in and out while playing with her breasts so she moans and doesn't know where she holds on. He turns her face to face him as they kiss so passionately, and once again he cums inside her as it leaks from their genitals. Finally, he removes his manhood from her as he stood up and looks at her.

"Let's take a bath,"

Allerie's mind is like 'At last, we are going to rest,' as she approaches Kyle na naglakad gamit ang kaniyang tuhod since she was on the bed and Kyle carry her na nakaharap sa kaniya so her legs were wrapped in his waist. She felt his manhood poking her entrance at nagulat nalang siya no'ng ipinasok niya ang ari niya sa kaniya gamit ang isang kamay since he guide his manhood to her vag*na as she moans because she felt different from that position which makes her cling to him tightly.

"Ahh~ Hnghh~~"

She moans every step he takes since his d*ck is moving as well while Kyle holds her waists and moves her up and down making her shiver from the pleasure when she thought that they will go to take a bath but she didn't think that they will have s*x.

"You will make me release it again if you are squeezing me like that as if you don't want to take it out,"

Kyle said to her as he kisses her neck since nakayakap siya ng mahigpit sa kaniya and a few moments Kyle cums again in her as they reach the bathtub with warm water since nawala na ang init nito dahil matagal silang nasa kama. They both went into the bathtubat hindi naramdaman ang medyo malamig na tubig dahil sa init ng kanilang mga katawan kaya naman may mga tubig na natapon habang nasa ganoong posisyon parin since Kyle doesn't want to let go of her when she tries to move a little when he already sitted while she was facing him na nakaupo din.

"Don't you dare move if you don't want to make love with you here,"

He said to her when she tries again to move as he holds her waist at pinagdikit ang kanilang katawan kaya magkaharap silang dalawa ngayon. He kisses her as he touches her shoulder down to her waist at binasa ang mga braso ni Allerie gamit ang kamay niya na may tubig as he gently touches her body which makes her moans between their kisses as she also washes his body from his neck down to his chest to his abs.

"Ahh~~ Ah~ Hngh~~ Ahhh~~~"

"Ah~~"

Kyle when he starts to move since nasa loob na ng ari ni Allerie ang kaniyang pagkalalaki kaya naman napayakap bigla si Allerie sa kaniya matapos ang mapusok nilang halikan kaya naman patuloy pa din siya sa pag galaw as he hold her waist to move forward to him.

"L-Let's g-go to th-e b-bed,"

Allerie said while still hugging him kaya naman huminto si Kyle sa pag galaw at humiwalay sa kaniya and he immediately wash her and himself as soon as possible. Matapos silang magbanlaw ay agad niyang binuhat sila Allerie ng hindi nagpunas gamit ang towel na nakaharap sa kaniya and he immediately entered her as he carried her so she moans again as she hugs him tight and went to their bed as he pounce her like there's no tomorrow with different positions until morning.