Chapter 57:

"Here, drink some water,"

I heard his footsteps and the glass is placed on my right side since there is a table there. I slowly look at him and saw his usual expression but why is he looks more handsome with those eyeglasses kaya hindi ko mapigilang titigan siya and he looks at me so suddenly kaya napatingin ako sa ibaba.

"I know, I am handsome but since we become mates so I'll let you stare at me all you want,"

"Wh-what?! who wants to become mate with you!"

Allerie was flustered as she can't see him directly since he is at again with his attitude but Xerxes just smirks.

"Really? When you are the one who throws herself to me after eating that d*mn apple,"

Xerxes smirks as he approaches her kaya napahawak naman ng mahigpit si Allerie sa kumot when she felt that she is not wearing anything.

"Wahhh! Why I am naked!?"

"Of course, you are since I don't know how to change you up last night,"

I looked at him and he looks so proudly that he can't change me last night, and I notice that there is a golden lion mark on my right chest which is a proof that we really become mates unexpected.

*sigh*

"Why are you sighing? I'll help you change if you want so be proud of it that I am willing to assist you,"

"No, thanks! I want to see Ice!!!"

I shouted at him and stoods up pero mga paa ko ang sumuko at muntikan na akong mapasubsob sa sahig but he caught me before I land on the floor.

"You should rest more, Allie,"

"Allie? Me? When did I have a nickname?"

"Your name is so long so I'll call you Allie,"

He said as he helped me sit down on the bed and he is looking at my chest na nakalantad sa harapan niya na madaming hickeys dahil nabitawan ko ang kumot na bumabalot sa katawan ko kaya agad ko itong tinakpan.

"Quit looking at me like that. You have been doing it with me even I am sleeping so call Ice now,"

Napatingin sa ibang direksiyon si Xerxes dahil sa sinabi niya when he is looking at her chest full of kiss bites from yesterday's event na tila napakahabang oras na nagkasama sila na sila lang na dalawa.

*sighs*

"Fine, I'll call Ice but you have to get change first,"

"No, I want Ice now,"

I demanded as I look at him seriously and he looks at me frowning kaya nakipagtitigan ako sa kaniya kahit alam kong may kasalanan ako but he also had fault.

"I said, I'll help you, Allie!"

"No, thanks! I want Ice. If you don't then I'll look for him!"

"Wai--!"

Xerxes said when Allerie stoods up so suddenly na tila ba nawala ang sakit sa kaniyang katawan as she opens the door and saw Ice waiting outside of the room.

"Ice! Wahhh! I'm sorry!"

Allerie immediately hugs Ice and apologizing while Ice hugs her back with a relief expression on his face when he saw Allerie is okay. He already know that they become mates after Xerxes brings her back at his castle since he told Vin to call Ice to come at his office as they talked what happened which leads Ice stunned to speak while listening to Xerxes. Xerxes also told that to hide it for now since Allerie might be in danger if they know who is his mate that's why he covered her when they got out of the door and immediately destroy the door to hide the evidences since her clothes are there.