Chapter 64:

"Ah, that, because I missed you, and I am planning on taking on you,"

She smiled so sweetly pero nawala ang mga ngiti nito no'ng makita niyang hindi nakatuon ang atensiyon niya sa kaniya since he is looking down the street every now and then as if he is looking for someone so she tried to hold his hand on the table since nakapatong ang isang kamay niya. However, Drax looks at her as he let go of her kaya naman hindi maitatago ang kaniyang inis sa kaniyang mukha as he stands up.

"If you don't have to say anything important, then I have to go,"

"I said that I am going to take you, Drax!"

"Really? No, thanks. I am not the old Drax you know, Larixa. Don't call for me again,"

He said as he walks away from her and look for the inn that Allerie got in even he doesn't know who it is but he wants to check on it para matahimik ang kaniyang isip at pakiramdam.

"Drax wait!!!"

He didn't look back at her kahit na sumisigaw na itong tinatawag siya pero tila ba wala siyang naririnig at deritso lang sa paglalakad hanggang sa makalabas siya at agad na nagtungo kung saan nagpunta si Allerie.

"For one person, please,"

She said to the people who are in charge of the inn ng hindi tinatanggal ni Allerie ang kaniyang hood as she puts 2 gold coins on the table.

"For how many nights?"

"Ahm, how many days with 2 gold coins?"

"That will be 3 nights,"

"I see. I'll take it,"

She said as he handed her the key and guide her to her room which is on the third-floor dahil sa kaniyang binayad. She followed him silently upstairs, and she immediately thank him after showing her room as she immediately refuses the offer of dinner since she had already eaten.

"Ahh~~~ That was tiring,"

She said as soon as she lay down on the bed after removing the black coat she wore. She was staring at the ceiling and remembered them but she sighed when she remembered that she is being a problem for them kaya pumikit nalang siya at hindi niya namalayan na nakatulog pala siya.

"Did just someone come here and get a room?"

He asks the person na kakabalik niya lang galing sa itaas no'ng tinanong siya ni Drax.

"Hm, yes,"

"Is it wearing a black coat and about this height by any chance?"

Wika ni Drax habang itinaas ang kamay niya na malapit sa height ni Allerie. Nag alanganin namang sumagot ang lalaki pero dahil kilala si Drax ay sinagot niya ito.

"Yes, it is but I can't tell you which room he is in,"

Pagpapaumanhin niya kay Drax since he can't disclose information of his guests as it is the rules agreed by everyone that inns, restaurants, stalls of clothing and food should not be disturbed as it is the source of income of the forbidden land although, it is still dangerous if you got out of those places.

"That's all right. Thank you,"

Drax said as he walks away at lumabas sa inn na iyon matapos makumpirmang doon nga nagcheck-in ang nakitang tao.

"Oh, poor young man. He just attract a person who should not,"

He said as he felt sorry for Allerie na mahimbing ang kaniyang tulog since he thought that she is a male by her low voice na tila ba naging boses ng batang lalake.