Chapter 51:

"I hope Ice will look for me as soon as possible,"

She uttered as she already calmed down and didn't feel that she fall asleep when Xerxes woke up at umupo sabay hawak sa kaniyang ulo dahil medyo masakit ang kaniyang ulo dahil sa pampatulog na ginamit sa kaniya since it was a strong one but because of his strong affinity and strong resistance to poisons or drugs so he wakes up so soon than the normal people but it doesn't mean na hindi tatalab sa kaniya but that excludes the heat medicines that can trigger his heat to come.

"D*mn that woman. I knew that some things will happen like this but I didn't know that she was doing this with his banquet as if he let her way to g--- Ms. Odd woman?"

Xerxes curses and is very annoyed talking when he looks around and saw Allerie who is sleeping on the door since she is leaning on it kaya napatayo siya at pinagmasdan ito ng maigi.

"You don't look bad, Ms. Odd woman, and your sweet scent is not that bad at all,"

Xerxes compliments her, yes, he is complimenting her since he mostly doesn't like other females' scents and rarely compliments another person aside from himself when he approaches her since he kneels on one of his knees to see her face.

"Did she come to save me? Hmm,"

Xerxes curiously said while still looking at her face na natutulog at hindi maipagkakailang maganda si Allerie and suddenly he blushed because of what he thinks and sila lang na dalawa sa iisang kwarto kaya agad siyang napatayo at napatalikod.

"Did she always this beautiful?"

Xerxes asks himself as he hides his flushed face from Allerie kahit na tulog ito at nakatalikod sya but he shakes his head and faces the door where she is leaning and tries to open the door but it won't open.

"Why doesn't open?!"

Xerxes got pissed off as he kick the door and almost forgot that Allerie is leaning on the door kaya agad niya itong inalalayan dahil matutumba na ito because of the impact of his kick but the door didn't open and she is still asleep despite that he kicked the door near her.

"I can't believe it that she doesn't wake up from that. She really is an indeed an odd one,"

He said as he carry her in bridal style and he slowly lay her down on the bed at kinumutan and after that, he examined the room since it looks like a small house but a room with no windows which it has all the basic needs such as the food, water, a table, a chair, and a door that he thinks it will be the bathroom and other things but no clothes are available and no extra blankets.

"Did she really wants me that bad? Forcefully making me hers?"

Xerxes talks as he sighs in disgust while frowning when he realizes what Hayle's plan is, he thinks that she might put something on the food and water so he checks the food but he can't tell since the colors are normal and he smells the water but no scent but he needs to be sure of it, however, he can't taste it since it may have some drugs on it.

"This is frustrating,"

He said after checking everything around the room but he can't find a way or opening since there is no window and his clock is not working well as if it was broken so he didn't know what time it is or it is day or night.

"I'm going to make her pay for this and for attempting to sexually assault a Royal member,"

Nagagalit na sabi ni Xerxes habang nakatingin sa pintuan na kulang nalang mabutasan ang pinto dahil sa nanlilisik na tingin nito habang nakaupo sa kama when Allerie unconsciously kicks him since she moves her feet which is her mannerism when sleeping while hugging the blanket.