Chapter 111:

"That will be much help, Sir Ice since we can't avoid Lady Saber's exposure as His Highness's mate at this time when they are fighting with the throne,"

"I know. I will try to ask Physician Felix tomorrow since he will be checking on Allerie's condition,"

"Then, I will wait and go back tomorrow to His Highness with news,"

"Alright, I already prepared a room for you just follow the butler,"

"Thank you, Sir Saber,"

~~~

"I can't tell who the father was at this point since it will take 1 more week to determine which tribe it is, however, we can determine who the father is if it was from the royal according to the physician I know working in the palace,"

Felix said as he reported to Ice in his office after checking on Allerie this morning. Ice desperately stops himself to show the emotion that he is happy that it's Kyle's baby and not his Highness's baby and the fact that Felix is looking at him right now. On the other hand, Felix is also observing Ice since he was curious about why is he asking it when he already has offspring from her and the fact that Allerie has only two mates.

"I see. Thank you for taking care of her,"

"No worries, Your Grace. I am just doing my job as a physician,"

"You can go now,"

"Please excuse me,"

Felix bowed as he leaves the room, and after 5 minutes Vin entered the room.

"How is it? How is Lady Saber?"

"She is doing fine and fortunately, she is carrying Kyle's baby this time since Felix said that we can determine the baby's father in a week and that there is a sign that it was a royal baby but she didn't so I am sure that it's not High Highness baby,"

"Ahh~~ That's a relief. Then, I will leave it to you to take care of her so His Highness can move freely without a problem. I will make sure that His Highness will be on the day she will give birth,"

"Thank you, Sir Vin,"

"No worries, as aid of the Prince is my job to support him as much as I can,"

"His Highness is lucky to have you,"

"No, I should be the one who should thank His Highness for taking me in,"

"I see. I will be waiting for the two of you,"

"Ye--!"

"Vin! You are here!"

Vin and Ice looked back when they heard Allerie opens the door while calling Vin and Kyle behind her.

"Why didn't you visit me?! Didn't I tell you that I will be cooking something for you when you visit here?"

Vin looks at Ice for help as Allerie walks towards Vin and Vin doesn't know what to do when Allerie holds his hands all of a sudden.

"Wai--t, Lady Saber, pl~ease le~t me go. I~I c~an wal~k,"

"No, I know you will get away from me so I will hold on to you to come with me,"

Allerie said as she held on to Vin while Vin look at Ice for help but Ice's face can't be read as he swallowed as if he is really in big trouble, he can also see Kyle darkened face looking their way while Allerie pulled him.

~~~

Ice and Kyle's face is satisfied with a look of you deserved it when they saw what Allerie is cooking since it was not her usual cooking dahil sa hindi mawari ang itsura at amoy ng kaniyang niluluto habang ang mukha naman ni Vin ay hindi maipaliwanag at napapalunok ng ilang beses habang nanunood silang tatlo kay Allerie.