Chapter 67:

"Then, let me cook it,"

She said kaya napa tingin silang dalawa kaya Allerie sa kaniyang sinabi but she just ignored them as she stands up from the table since pumunta sila sa dining matapos siyang magsuka. Drax knows that he can't win from her so he just followed her to the kitchen so as the butler who just entered from the dining dala ang malulutong raw steak.

"Just watch there, and don't disturb me,"

She said as she started to slice the steak into cubes na agad niyang kinuha sa butler na nakasunod sa kaniya as she puts the pan on the stove na de kahoy o uling at naglagay ng mantika at saka niya iniinit bago inilagay ang mga naslice niyang steak cubes.

"Do you know that cooking?"

"Not really, Master, but I can tell that it has similar yet it's not,"

Drax and the chef whispering each other with the butler habang pinapanood si Allerie na nagluluto. She puts salt and pepper and waited until the color is golden brown before she puts sugar on it kaya napataas kilay silang nakatingin sa niluluto ni Allerie.

"This is what I am looking for,"

She said before eating a piece of the steak cubes na niluto niya pero mayamaya lang ay isinuka niya lang ang kinain as Drax, the Chef, and the butler was so curious about what she cooked since the smell is so delicious but then doubted when she vomits at umiinom na ng tubig as they curiously tasted the steak meat at the pan. They can't believe that it tastes so good kaya naubos nila agad iyon while Allerie eating the leftover for the servants na nakahiwalay sa bagong luto.

"Miss Allerie, don't eat that!"

The chef said as Drax and the butler looks in her way but she just glared at them kaya napatigil sila sa paglapit sa kaniya para pigilan siya pero sa tingin palang ni Allerie ay tumigil na sila.

"Is it okay for her to eat that?"

Drax asks the physician since after Allerie eat her breakfast they call a physician dahil nag-alala sila sa kaniyang kinain kanina while she is sleeping in her bed because she felt so sleepy.

"Yes, it is okay since most females are like that when they are pregnant they are sensitive to smell, food, and everything so don't let her get stressed because it is her first stage of pregnancy and she might miscarriage the baby if she is stressed so be careful,"

"I understand,"

"I have to go, Master.... and by the way congratulations,"

The physician congratulated him when he is about to close the door since nakalabas na siya pero may pahabol siyang sinabi kay Drax when he is about to deny that it's not his but it's too late dahil naisara na niya ito bago siya nakapagsalita.

"How wonderful if I was the father of the baby she's carrying,"

He uttered while looking at her sleeping so peacefully and after a few minutes ay napahilamos siya sa kaniyang mukha dahil sa kaniyang sinabi as if he was out of his mind since he didn't know if he likes her or not but he is worried about her and that is for sure.

~~~

"Your Highness, are you sure that she is here?"

Ice asks Xerxes who is in disguise since they secretly went into the Forbidden Land because Xerxes is a royal and Ice is a knight so they need to hide their faces with black robes.

"Yes, the coachmen said that she went here even though he tried to stop her but she refuse to go back,"

"I hope we can find her so soon,"