Chapter 113:

"It's a healthy baby boy. Here hold him,"

Felix gently gave him the baby boy na nakabalot na ng tela at napangiti naman si Kyle since it's his child with her pero agad naman siyang napatingin kay Felix since he is looking at Allerie na napakaseryoso kaya napatingin naman siya kay Allerie na tila ba natutulog pero maputla ang kaniyang itsura.

"Is she okay?!"

He panics as he looks approaches her but Felix stops him.

"She passed out after giving birth and lost blood, also asks me to tell you to take care of the baby. I will do my best to stop her bleeding but can you go outside with the baby so I can focus on treating her,"

"...please save her, no. Save her,"

Kyle said with his voice stuttered with nervousness and worry on his pale face dahil sa sinabi ni Felix sa kaniya while Felix started to bring out his things on his bag after he nods to Kyle. Kyle holds the baby gently as he walks out of the room. He can't stop worrying about Allerie since there is a possibility that she will not make it because of blood loss so he immediately takes care of the baby and changes it as he also makes the baby sleeps and goes back to Allerie.

"Sir Felix, how is she?"

He said as he opens the door after an hour of taking care of the baby, he goes back to Allerie when Felix signs to tone down so he silently approaches them.

"She is okay now, but it is better if his Grace is here. She needs plenty of rest,"

"Thank you so much, Sir Felix!"

"No worries. I need to go and rest. You take care of her,"

"Yes, thank you again,"

Felix smiled as he stood up with his bag and immediately get out of the room. Felix immediately went to his room at napasandal sa pintuan at napaupo as he brushes his hair up.

"Why did I use up this to save her?"

Felix laughs as he looks at the ring that has no diamond now on his hand since it is a diamond that has the magic to heal anyone and it is a rare gem that is hard to find which he is saving for emergencies but the thought of Allerie asked him when he is taking care of the bay kahit na hirap na hirap siya ay nakuha pa niyang mag alala sa bata kaysa sa sariling hirap na hirap sa paggalaw at paghinga since she is breathing deeply as if her breaths seems to run out of breath. Felix can't stop to admire her even though he is not sure if she knows that her life is in danger since she is telling him to tell Kyle to take care of their baby after she gives birth while holding onto his sleeves.

"Ugh~ I hope that I find this kind of diamond,"

He said as he regretted looking at the ring pero napayuko nalang siya habang nakaupo parin sa pintuan but in the end, he didn't regret using it for Allerie although, he is having a problem since it is hard to find it.

"I hope she will be recovering fast,"

He sighed as he can't stop worrying her kahit na naisave niya dahil sa singsing and thinking of her shouts when she is giving birth is really painful so he really felt sorry for her that one of her mates is not here to give her strength.

~~~

"We need to hurry, Your Highness,"

"I know but you should go back first. I will deal with this, and make sure that you will not be discovered,"

"But, Your Highness, she wants to see you--"