Chapter 78:

"My sister is busy accompanying the other ladies so she told me to welcome you in her place as she was sorry that she can't welcome you but she will take care of you later,"

Frost said while still holding her hands kaya pilit namang binabawi ni Allerie since Kyle beside her is glaring at Frost, at hindi niya gusto na mauwi sa away ang pagdating nila pero ayaw bitawan ni Frost ang kaniyang kamay habang nakangiti ito sa kaniya so she felt awkward.

"Your Grace, please let go of my hand,"

I said to him while smiling at Frost awkwardly at doon naman niya binitawan ang kamay ko na tila ba hindi niya sinasadya kahit na pilit na binabawi ni Allerie ang kaniyang kamay sa kaniya.

"Oh! I'm sorry about that because your hand is so soft,"

Frosts said while Allerie just smiled, and Kyle looks very serious while looking at Frost but Frost is totally ignoring him as if he is not beside her.

"I think we should go to the venue of the tea party since I can't wait to see Lady Ceres,"

I said as I grabbed Kyle's arms and I noticed that Frost's eyes looks serious when he looks at Kyle but he just smiled at me before leading the way to the venue, at mabuti nalang ay behave si Kyle kung hindi ay baka mapapauwi kami ng wala sa oras na hindi ko manlang nakikita si Ceres.

"Oh my! Lady Allerie Saber! It's nice to see you after a long time and I thought you will not come,"

Ceres greeted her as soon as they entered the garden where the tea party is holding on as she holds Allerie hands kaya napabitaw siya kay Kyle while Frost is smiling at them.

"Then, I should get off,"

Frost said to his sister kaya humarap si Ceres sa kaniya, "Thank you for welcoming Allerie," She said without looking at him dahil nakatingin siya kay Allerie.

"It's my pleasure to escort her here,"

Frost said before he left the venue since all the ladies are looking at him already but he still look at Allerie for the last time kahit na hindi nakatingin si Allerie sa kaniya dahil kaharap niya ang kaniyang kapatid pero si Kyle ay nakatingin sa kaniya ng masama so he just smirks at him which makes Kyle grits between his teeth.

"Come, Allerie so we can start the tea party,"

Ceres said as she pulls her to the table where the other ladies are seated, at naupo siya malapit kay Ceres who is at the aisle of the table while she is just beside her where mostly noble ladies should sit with high status pero doon siya pinaupo ni Ceres. Ramdam niya din ang mga matang nakatingin sa kaniya kahit hindi siya tumingin sa paligid niya since she is looking down or looking at Ceres who is introducing her with them pero para siyang lutang dahil napapaoo nalang siya o kaya bumabati pabalik sa kanila so in the end she doesn't know there names aside from Ceres who is the host since her mind is flying off because of awkwardness, nervous, and strange atmosphere.

"Are you okay, Allerie?"

"A-Ah? Y-Yes,"

Napatingin ako bigla kay Ceres na nakatingin sa akin since I have been looking down on my plate kaya naramdaman ko naman si Kyle sa kaniyang paglapit at paghawak ng mga balikat ko since he was just behind me not that far from the table.

"You okay?"

Kyle asks me kaya napatinala ako sa kaniya.

"Yes, I am okay,"

"Are you sure?"

Kyle and Ceres both ask her in unison as she nods at them while the other ladies are gossiping and whispering na medyo malayo sa kanila since she was like a VIP at Ceres's tea party and who was only accompanied by her mate when Ceres said that they can't bring one with them but Allerie can so they envied her with malice.