Chapter 26:

"No worries. Here, take this,"

I give him the strawberry macaroon and he gladly accepts it and takes a bit of it. Hindi mapigilang mapangiti dahil ang cute niyang kumain.

"What is your name?"

"My name is Rye, Mistress,"

Napanatawa nalang ako konti dahil sa tawag niya sa akin, "Please call me, Allerie," I said since I am not Ice's Mistress or mate as he looks at me puzzled.

"Why?"

"Mas gusto kung matawag sa aking pangalan,"

"Okay,"

He said as he smiled at me na wala ng tanong as he continues to eat the macaroon that I gave him. Pinanood ko lang siyang kumain dahil ang cute niyang kumain.

~~~

Ice hesitates to leave Allerie alone but he needs to go there so he sends the young servant who informed him the other day to accompany her, and he knows that Allerie is much more comfortable with the young male and the fact that she approaches Rye that day.

"Make sure to attend to Allerie while I am away,"

"I understood,"

Ice told his butler while they are escorting him in his carriage, at hindi niya maiwasang tumingin sa likod niya kung saan ang direksiyon ni Allerie.

"We need to go back here as soon as possible,"

He said to his coachmen as they depart immediately. Makalipas ng isang oras ay nasa Royal Knight's castle na sila at agad siyang lumabas sa karwahe. Ice entered the castle and immediately goes to Xerxes's office and knocks.

"Knight Ice Saber, Sir Xerxes,"

As he opens the doors after introducing himself, and he saw Xerxes sitting on his chair while reading and writing in some documents and pauses before he looks at Ice who just entered his office.

"I need you to investigate the case regarding the missing female from Season Castle the past week since they filed that there should be four females but only three females showed up,"

"I can, Sir... but I filed a few days break for important matters,"

"Accompanying the Odd female?"

"--That,... yes,"

"She has her mate, right? So, you don't have to worry about her and the fact that she is staying in your state. Also, they are nagging me about this case for days now but I can't do it because of the case that I am handling now, and I believe you will do it well,"

Ice was so surprised by Xerxes that he knows about Allerie and that she is staying in his state when he didn't even say any words and Xerxes is not the type of person who is interested in people's life aside from himself. 

"Can you do it, Sir Ice?"

"Ah! Yes, Sir,"

Medyo nagulat pa siya at napa-oo nalang siya kahit na gusto niyang tanggihan ito pero hindi niya magawa since he can't refuse Xerxes and Xerxes is looking at him seriously as his amber eyes sparks with a sharp lit kaya naman hindi na siya nagdalawang isip na sumang-ayon.

"You may go,"

"Then, excuse me, Sir,"

Ice went out of the office with a defeated expression on his face since gusto niyang bumalik kaagad sa kaniyang state pero hindi niya magawa dahil may binigay sa kaniyang trabaho. He went to the Season castle as he needs to asks them to find some clues.