Chapter 96:

"Please be careful, Young Master,"

"Yes, you can go,"

His knight vanished beside him while Drax looked at the movements of the knights and the time since it is almost 10.

~~~

"You can rest Allerie in the other room. I will take care of the babies,"

Kyle said kaya nagtataka ako sa sinabi niya when I am okay but it's okay with me since I didn't have time for myself the past few days. I went to the other room to rest properly at papunta sa may balkonahe para magpahangin dahil matagal-tagal na din no'ng nagpahangin ako.

"!!!"

Nagulat ako no'ng makita ko si Drax na tumalon sa balkonahe pagkalabas na pagkalabas ko pero agad niyang natakpan ang bunganga ko bago pa ako makasigaw.

"Shh~"

"Drax? Why are you here?"

I whispered after he remove his hand from my mouth as I look at him. He is still the same with those green sleepy eyes looking at me matapos matanggal ang hood niya kaya lumitaw ang mukha niya.

"I am visiting you since I was worried because you didn't send me a letter after you gave birth,"

"? I wrote a letter a few days later after I gave birth so I was waiting for your reply but you didn't write one,"

I said as I distance myself and to face him since nagtatampo ako sa kaniya pero napaisip ako sa sinabi niya na wala siyang natanggap na sulat mula sa akin.

" I told you I didn't even receive a letter from you. That's why I am here after knowing that you were bedridden after giving birth,"

"Hm, I am sure that I sent a letter to you. If the butler didn't send it to you then it must be --"

"My butler can't do that to me, especially that he-- I'll just find out about it Allerie. I am just glad that you are looking alright,"

"Yes, I am okay, although, the rumors seem to exaggerate what happened to me. Thank you for coming, Drax,"

I said as I smiled at him and he just looked at me with a relief look on his face.

"But are you really weakened? Even though you have your mates with you?"

Napakunot noo ako sa tanong niya since I feel like he knows something about it but I don't want to lie to him.

"Hmm, yes, but I am okay now. Maybe, I am just recovering very slow since it is my first time,"

I said that I didn't really tell lies since it is a half-truth.

"Really? I thought I am somewhat related,"

"?"

I look at him curious about what he said and he looks away.

"What do you mean you are somewhat related?"

"Ahm, how do I explain this? Hmm, what I am saying is that wolf tribes have this special bonding where we can only love one but I was worrying for nothing since you are okay,"

Drax explained to me na hindi makatingin sa akin ng deritso since he is looking away.

"Ah, o-okay,"

I answered kahit na medyo hindi ko gets na nagets ko since I am in fantasy like a novel wherein some of these kinds of things are a little complicated.

"I know, it's late to apologize for the intrusion and late night since I am not sure if they will allow me to enter after not receiving your letter,"