Chapter 119:

"You see, Allerie is not in a good mood and I don't want to receive her wrath so I'll stay here until she cools down,"

Kyle said as he back steps a little but was still behind him so Xerxes ignored him as he continue to watch Allerie na naiiritang nakatingin sa kanila habang buhat si Tyler ngayon.

"Ice, let me hold Irie and go get Tyler from her,"

"Why? She is really not in a good mood like Icen warned me,"

"Yes, so get Tyler for me. I will take care of Irie,"

"Wha--"

Walang nagawa si Ice dahil kinuha na niya si Irie sa kaniyang mga bisig at agad na pumasok sa loob kaya walang nagawa si Ice kundi bumalik kay Allerie para buhatin si Tyler mula sa kaniya kahit ayaw niya dahil nabungangaan na siya ni Allerie no'ng kinuha niya si Irie kanina.

"L-let me hold Tyler for you,"

Allerie looks at him frowning na may kasamang pagtaas ng isang kilay niya bago tumingin sa kaniyang likod upang tignan si Kyle na wala na sa likod ni Xerxes na siyang nakatayo parin sa harap ng pintuan.

"..."

She hand Tyler gently on his arms without saying as she ignores him after she gave Tyler and goes back to the carriage to carry her things and hold the hands of Icen as they passed through Prince Xerxes as if he doesn't exist dahil hindi niya ito pinansin o tinignan manlang.

"How dare she ignore me?! Who does she think she is?!"

Xerxes said after she passed through him when he is expecting her to greet him and hug him because she misses her mates so he was so confident that he will receive a hug and a kiss. However, he receives the otherwise, Ice doesn't know what to say as he was also being ignored like him.

"I think we need days to comfort her, Your Highness. She is quite hard to please when she is like this,"

Ice said as he didn't know if he will relief that he is not the only one who is receiving a cold treatment from their mate since this means the females will definitely get cold to them and they will get less favorable or they will be just mates but no affection if they are disappointed with the males and the worst scenario is that females can disregard them when they don't want them again so they need to woo the females again if they want to be disregarded or being unfavorable.

"How long? I will not let her be so arrogant,"

"I don't know, Your Highness but it will take days for her to forgive us,"

"Really? I will make her come to me today,"

Prince Xerxes said as he smirks as he is thinking about what to do to make her come to him while Ice just smiled awkwardly since he bets that he will fail as he knows Allerie's stubbornness is at a level like his.

~~~

"How many days has it now?"

Xerxes asks Ice while signing documents and Ice looks at him before he answered.

"A week, Your Highness,"

"What?"

"Yes, its already been a week since they arrived,"

"She really has the guts to make me wait. Where is she?"

Xerxes asks habang hindi maganda ang mood nito habang si Ice naman ay kalmado lang since he also tried to woo Allerie the past few days but he was ignored at hindi nila ito basta bastang nakikita dahil tila ba sinasadya ni Allerie na pagtaguan silang dalawa which making them hard to see her.