Chapter 38:

"Hm, does she have hazel color eyes, long wavy black hair, fair skin, by any chance ~since the portrait you have given is not acurate~"

The owner said when he described her and whispered from the last part since the portrait about her is not accurate since she was portrayed differently where she was disguising herself which was Kyle's description given by him para daw walang maghahabol kay Allerie kapag nakita ang maganda nitong mukha since they alter a little about her appearance. Fortunately, they were able to talk with someone she encountered close-up who said that she has similar descriptions about her which Kyle is dealing with at the capital.

"Are you sure?! She has hazel eye color, long wavy black hair, fair skin, about this height *tinuro niya hanggang sa balikat niya*, and perhaps the one you mentioned about her mark on her arm was a black and like a scratch of a claw?!"

Agad na sabi ni Ice habang hawak ang owner sa balikat niya dahil sa naging tugon nito na hindi siya makapaniwala sa kaniyang narinig.

"C-calm down, Sir Ice. Yes, she is, and now that you have mentioned she has indeed had a mark on her arm but I will no--! Stop! Don't go there in your condition, Sir Ice!"

The owner immediately grabbed him when he confirmed that Allerie was she was looking for na agad na tumayo sa kinauupuan niya upang puntahan ni Allerie but he stopped him since they are both in heat and it is hard for the female if a male is in heat.

"No, I have to see her if she really is,"

Ice said as he let go of his hands that the owner uses to grab his robe since nakarobe lang ito.

"Sir Ice, I know you are dying to find her but you have to calm down yourself as your scent is really strong that even I can't really handle,"

Napatigil naman si Ice sa sinabi ng owner as he stops walking and face the owner.

"Bring me stronger suppressants. I will see her after taking the pills since I can't be calm since you confirmed that she is the one I am looking for,"

Seryosong saad ni Ice at agad namang sinunod nung owner ang kaniyang sinabi as well as the owner told Ice to remain in the room while waiting for him to bring the stronger pills, and fortunately, Ice nods in silence before he left him in his room.

*knock* *knock*

"I have brought the pill-!"

Agad na binuksan ni Ice ung pintuan no'ng marinig niya itong nag salita at agad na ininom ang dalawang pills as he was about to walk away when the owner stops him again.

"Let go. I already took the pills,"

"Yes, but the pills do not affect immediately. You need to wait for 5 minutes,"

"I can't wait, so let go,"

"I can't, Sir Ice. Our number one priority is to keep every female especially that you are not her mate, Please unde--!"

"Ah! I already said that I don't need help!!!"

They both heard Allerie's shouting from the second floor kahit medyo mahina ito kaya agad silang tumakbo pababa and they saw a man with a coat and his head covered with a hood trying to open her door which makes Ice immediately approaches the guy after confirming that it was really Allerie. Hinila naman ni Ice ang lalaking nagtatangkang buksan ang pintuan ni Allerie ng isang kamay at initapon kung saan naroroon ang owner.

"You! Why are you here when I told you to not go back here for a few days if you don't want me to fire you but now I have the reason to do so!"

The owner said as he pulled his servant who attempted to attack Allerie the other day no'ng bumaba ang hood ng coat niya at namukhaan ng may-ari.