Chapter 123:

"I see, then it turns out like that. I think it was good that he witnessed that Allerie is not like other females out there, and she cherishes us even after giving birth,"

"Yes, but on the other hand, it might also give him a reason to have an interest in her and I think he is already interested in her,"

"I think so, too. It's not really good but I can't let her have another mate. I don't want to add more rivals,"

Kyle said as he sighed that they would be having a problem with the Crown Prince onwards since the Crown Prince is already a pain in the ass with him already at the estate without any announcement.

"Well, we can just let Allerie go to the town tomorrow and in that way, she will have fewer encounters with the Crown Prince,"

"Then, we can just talk to the 2nd Prince to give his permission already,"

"I will talk to him later after dinner,"

"Alright,"

Kyle answered as he walked forward to open the door and they reached the dining room.

"Greetings, Your Highness, the Crown Prince,"

They greeted the Crown Prince when they entered and Xerxes just nodded when they looked at him.

"The children are really cute as they looked like their mother,"

Kyle smiled forcefully kahit na nainis ito sa kaniyang sinabi dahil parang may ibang ibig sabihin ang kaniyang pag complement sa mga anak nila habang nakatingin sa mga bata na naglalaro sa lapag.

"You flatter us, Your Highness,"

Ice answered as he walked towards the twins so Kyle could get Tyler and put him on their chairs since they would be having lunch.

"By the way, where is Miss Allerie?"

"She is resting in her room since she is sleepy, Your Highness,"

"I see,"

The Crown Prince answered as he already knew what the reason was since he didn't ask any more about it while Xerxes was very serious and didn't have the mood as he was silent on his seat. They eat their lunch peacefully and separately after eating and the ones left are Xerxes and the Crown Prince.

"Don't you think that you need to look for your own female, Xerxes?"

Halos maibuga ni Xerxes ang iniinom na tea but he pretended not to make it obvious but Crown Prince Levin noticed his reaction but he didn't react to it and acted like he didn't notice it which makes him smirk.

"I will not be going to look for it until you find yours since it is more important for your position as the Crown Prince,"

Prince Xerxes said as he sipped on his tea while he looked at him kaya napatingin din si Levin sa kaniya upang tignan ang kaniyang reaction and Xerxes looked serious as he meant what he said, although, in Xerxes's mind, he will tell him that he has already found his mate, and it is the woman he carried at the banquet after he finds his since he refused that he had mated with the woman in his arms when Levin asks if they mated but he said they didn't since he told him that the woman only smelled like him because they were in an isolated room. However, Levin is not completely satisfied with his answer when the woman who set the trapped room is investigated and that she did something with the food as adding aphrodisiacs into the food so even though he knows Xerxes that he will never touch a female that not pass on his standards then he will never touch it. All of them practiced controlling themselves even if they smelled a female in the heat with their pheromones they would not be strongly affected but there were some special cases where they couldn't control themselves which made him very curious since he couldn't believe it when he heard the news at the banquet.