Chapter 45:

He look at me with a sad reaction at pagkabitin dahil sa halikan namin so I let go of our hugs as I went on top of him as I pulls down his pants at agad na lumabas ang kaniyang tayong -tayong alaga at napamoan siya nong agad ko itong hinawakan.

"Ah~"

He moans as he feeling so good while I am stroking up and down his manhood with my both hands nong umalis ako sa kaniyang ibabaw at pumwesto sa gitna niya ng hindi ko binibitawan ang kaniyang malaking ari.

I lick the tip of his manhood as I heard a louder moans habang nakatingin kaming pareho sa isa't isa at ramdam ko ang bawat paglalim ng kaniyang hininga sa bawat pagdila at paghalik ko sa kaniya.

"Is it good?"

I ask him after I kiss the tip of his manhood as I look at his reddish face.

"It's so good,"

He said, "You will feel better since we are not done yet so consider this as my apology for declining you today but I will promise you that I will make it up to you we come back," I said which makes him more excited as he asks me if I am telling the truth as I nod in response before putting my mouth on his manhood to give him a bl*wjob.

"Ah~ so good! It's hot inside your mouth, Allerie,"

He seductively said as he holds her head and moved her head to suck him harder and faster until he reaches his climax and cumming inside her mouth as she swallowed it kahit na may lumabas sa kaniyang bunganga dahil sa dami ng inilabas ni Kyle.

"Satisfied?"

I ask him after licking the cum on my lips bago ako tumabi ka Kyle na nakahiga as I kiss him and hugs him as he kisses me back and hugs me.

"Yes, even though I really want to be inside of you and make you pregnant but I'll be waiting,"

Hindi nakaimik si Allerie sa sinabi ni Kyle na gusto siyang mabuntis since she is not ready to have a baby so as much as possible she doesn't want to have a baby not only she doesn't want it but she is scared and thinking that she can't be a good mother.

"Let's sleep,"

She said so that the talk will end there while hugging each other as they sleep.

~~~

"We will be back, Kyle,"

"I'll be waiting,"

Kyle said to Allerie while they go out of the house and as usual, she dressed up with a suit, not a dress but she will be wearing a dress to attend the ball so it was alright with her.

"You make sure to shoo all the males in the ball Sir Ice so that no one will make advances to her especially that 'guy'"

Seryosong ani ni Kyle kay Ice nong makalapit na sila sa karwahe kung nasaan si Ice na nag hihintay kay Allerie na nakasuot ng bughaw na suit, black shoes, his hair is a little messy looks, and wearing white brooch that has the symbol of Saber on his neck.

"Of course, I will do that even without you reminding me about that and that 'guy' will never approach Allerie,"

Seryoso ding sagot ni Ice Kay Kyle na tila ba magkasundong magkasundo silang dalawa as they agreed on one thing which is to guard me against the fox guy, yes, they are talking about Frost since I think they are talked about my disappearance and didn't make a move on him because of what my favor that I don't want trouble for the meantime.

"Then, have a safe travel, and don't forget to write me a letter, okay?"

Kyle said to us before we entered the carriage, "Of course," I answered nong nakapasok na ako at sumunod naman na si Ice sa akin matapos silang mag usap saglit nang hindi ko narinig kung ano pinag usapan nila since they are whispering but its okay dahil alam kong tungkol din sa akin kung bakit sila nag uusap since they are not that talkative to each other if its not about me.