Chapter 71:

"They will be serving it right away so wait for a little,"

"Okay,"

Masayang sagot naman ni Allerie kay Drax habang nakangiti while Ice and Kyle is frowning at them dahil ang close nilang dalawa na nag-uusap and fortunately, Allerie is not sensitive to their smell after they took a bath since they didn't take a bath for days kaya nagkahalo halo ang amoy nilang dalawa na dahilan ng pagsuka ni Allerie kay Ice. 

"You two seem quite close,"

"Not really,"

Pagtanggi ni Drax kay Ice sa komento nito habang si Kyle naman ay nakikinig lang habang nakatingin kay Allerie na tila ba hindi matanggal ang tingin nito sa kaniya.

"I see,"

Ice said at sakto namang dumating ang pagkain nila kaya tahimik silang kumain habang nagpapakiramdaman sila Drax, Ice at Kyle since Allerie is busy with her food at tila ba may sarili itong mundo dahil takam na takam siya sa grilled pork belly na kinakain niya.

"Slow down, Allerie. Nobody will get your food,"

Wika ni Kyle dahil ang bilis nitong kumain as he pour water on her goblet dahil paubos na ito and it was already her 3rd plate of pork belly dahil madaming kinuha si Drax since he knows the amount that she can consume eversince he saw her eating for a week now.

"Okay, okay, sorry to disturb you,"

Pagsosorry ni Kyle dahil ang sama ng tingin ni Allerie sa kaniya when he intends to help her na lagyan ang plato niya but she immediately blocked Kyle's hand as if he was going to take her food.

"Let her be since she wants to eat by herself so you should get used to it. I know, you are planning to go back as soon as possible so I will tell you two that she loves grilled pork belly so have a taste so that if she craves it you can just let your chef do it, and don't let her get stress since the physician said that she is in her first stage of pregnancy and she is prone to miscarriage if she was stressed out,"

"Thank you for telling us, and taking care of her in our absences,"

"It's nothing but make sure that you will not let her get hurt or I will take her away from you,"

"What!?"

Angal ni Kyle dahil sa sinabi ni Drax na medyo may pagbabanta while Ice remain silent as he was thinking about what he said as if he feels like something happened or Allerie said to him as he looks at her na busy pa din na kumakain na tila ba wala siyang kasama ngayon kahit na napatayo si Kyle sa kaniyang upuan na masama ang tingin nito kay Drax but Drax just eating casually as if nothing happened.

"I am telling you this as a warning, although, she only sees me as a friend, however, I can take care of her better than you two,"

He said seriously as he looks at Ice and Kyle as he stood up and approaches Allerie who is eating.

"You should eat slowly, Allerie, or else you'll going to have a stomach ache,"

Drax said as he pats her head kaya napatingin si Allerie sa kaniya na masama ang tingin pero nawala agad ito bago nagsalita.

"You're done eating?"

"Yes, I should go sleep so that I will look handsome again,"

Drax said jokingly at napachuckle dahil sa reaksiyon ni Allerie na napakunot noo sa kaniyang sinabi.

"Just go and sleep, Drax,"

She said as she pushes him away from her and he just walks out of the dining casually kahit na handang-handa na si Kyle na sumugod but Ice looks at him that he should calm down when Kyle looks at him while shaking his head.