Chapter 68:

"Don't walk so fast, Allerie,"

Drax said as he match his pace to her dahil mabilis na naglalakad si Allerie sa may hardin since she's been staying at her room dahil naging mas antukin ito at nakakatulog kahit saan man siya kapag tinamaan siya ng antok.

"Let's go there, Drax! The air is so fresh,"

She said as she pulls him to run to the tree na malaki sa medyo mataas na lugar since Drax's garden is near the mountain so she wants to see the view from that spot. He just followed her as he saw her smiling unlike earlier na hindi siya nakangiti na tila ba nawala ang pagod niya although, he has visible eye bags under his eyes.

"We can stay here as much as you want,"

"Thank you, Drax. I am really thankful for letting me stay here even though we just met for the second time but you still helped me without asking anything so if you need something in the future let me help you and I don't take 'No' as an answer,"

I said to Drax dahil kahit napaka wary niya no'ng una naming pagkikita but now he is a soft guy to me, and I see him as a friend since I am comfortable with him like I was with my best friend. I smiled at him and he turn away as he lay down on the grass near the tree trunks since nakaupo ako at puwesto siya medyo malapit sa akin at nakapikit na ang kaniyang mga mata.

~~~

"Prince Xerxes, we need to go back to the empire,"

Ice said to Prince Xerxes since it's been 3 days now they have been looking for Allerie but they didn't get any more clue or where she is while Kyle is still searching further from their inn where they have been staying.

"I know but we can't let her wander any longer, especially since that guy is nearing to lose his patience and sanity looking for her,"

Prince Xerxes said to Ice at natahimik siya dahil may punto ang kaniyang sinabi dahil hindi nila mapigilan si Kyle na tumigil muna sa paghahanap upang magpahinga but Xerxes commanding him while using his status so Kyle forcefully followed him to rest and continue the search the next day.

"...should we get help from the guild?"

"I am thinking of that but we might be also giving them a fruitful information about my connection with her, and I know that they already know that I am here and looking for her but they are thinking of why I am helping Kyle or you looking for her,"

"...then, I suggest that you can go back after we get the information about her, Your Highness, so that we can avoid them knowing that you are her mate also,"

"...that sounds good. You two visit the guild now,"

"Yes, Your Highness,"

Ice said as he left Prince Xerxes to their room, yes, their room since they are staying low and even though he wants to go with them but he decided not to go because of his status and he is hiding the fact that he is also Allerie's mate.

"Kyle, let's go to the guild,"

Ice said when he found Kyle which is not so far from the guild he is talking that it was in disguise as a diner which Allerie frequently goes to. 

"One special shot of gin,"

Ice said to the bartender which is Alt as Alt expected them to visit the guild to get information about Allerie's where about but he didn't expect that Prince Xerxes didn't go with them.

"Special shot of gin is not available, Sir,"

Alt said as he is saying that the guild master is not there since 'one special shot of gin' is the code to get to talk with the guild master.