Chapter 130:

"I will make sure to let him pay for kidnapping me and making me through this,"

She uttered as she thought who might be the person behind her kidnapping since she knew that it might be from someone who knew her. She knows that there will be too many people to consider, and she does not join any banquet where she can meet many people aside from those whom she encountered since her mate Ice was popular so it was not only by males who wanted to pursue her but also the females who wanted him as their mate.

*sighed*

She sighed out of frustration and looked at the ceiling since she couldn't think of anything but she was worried about her children who would be looking for their mother especially Tyler who still needs to breastfeed even though he is eating soft food for babies and milk.

"I hope Tyler will drink his milk and the twins will not look for me when they sleep,"

She uttered and she didn't feel the time and fell asleep again without drinking the pill as she forgot it while thinking of her children.

~~~

"I captured her but I will just give her to you after you release my mate,"

The guy who kidnapped Allerie said to the person who was seated on the chair with a table and facing the window so he didn't see who is it.

"No, problem but is she unharmed?"

"...No, yes but she was already been treated so she's okay and unharmed,"

"Hm. So, basically, she was harmed in the process when we agreed that she should not be harmed in any way. I should be the one who is demanding, not the other way around, Mr. Kier. If you want your mate to be safe then bring her here,"

"No, I will just bring the Marquis's mate if you also bring my mate here where I can see that she is safe and unharmed,"

"...you should be grateful that I am still nice to tolerate you. Fine, I will tell them to bring her here tomorrow at the same time. Make sure to bring the Marquis's mate on time or else you will not see your mate again,"

"I understand,"

"You can go now,"

The guy said to Kier without looking back to him since he didn't turn around while talking to him and Kier immediately went out of the room. He immediately wears his cloak to hide his face and immediately goes out of the building as he runs towards the dark place since he knows that he will be followed by the guy's companion and he can't let them know where he is hiding Allerie.

"They are persistent. Is he that interested in the Marquis's mate? But I can't let them get her until I can save her,"

He uttered while hiding from the guys following him since he saw them following him after he got out of the place, although, he pretended to buy something in several shops as he took a chance to escape from them.

~~~

"..."

Allerie woke up when she heard the door open as she looked that way, and saw her kidnapper who just removed his coat and the cloth that covered his lower face. Revealing his face since hindi niya masyadong nakita no'ng una niya itong nakita sa dilim at laging nakatakip ang mukha no'ng maliwanag kaya ngayon niya lang ito makikita ng malinaw dahil maliwanag na mula sa bintana, and she thought that he didn't noticed her looking at him dahil deritso lang ito sa pag inom ng tubig mula sa table na may pitcher at baso. She is looking at him and she didn't think that her kidnapper was quite handsome since he has messy hair with a combination of black and brown hair color, a perfect jawline, dark brown eye color which looks like a black color when it's far that is perfectly paired with tan skin color.