Chapter 4:

"Yes, I know that I don't have bigger boobs that you guys like so I am sorry to disappoint you,"

Sarkastikong sabi ko dahil palagi nila akong pinagkakamalang bakla o kaya lalaki dahil maliit ang hinaharap ko.

"I didn't mean to offend you, Allerie. I am so sorry,"

Kyle apologizes as he carries the two bags with our things and food.

"You are forgiven, but where are we going?"

I asked him as I am following him since I don't know where are we heading to, at ngayon ko lang makikita ang nilakaran ko kagabi at masasabi kong parang nasa eskwater but it is better since the houses are a little better.

"We are going to get out of this place before they catch us, and don't worry we will stay in an inn at the center of the capital,"

He said kaya tumango tango nalang ako since hindi ko naman alam dito kaya oo nalang ako.

"By the way, your eye color is hazel, not blue?"

"Yes,"

"How did that happen?"

"This,"

I showed him the container of the contact lens with the blue contact lens, and he looks amazed while looking at it as if it is something that is incredible.

"That's amazing,"

"Not really,"

I said as I put back to my pocket at nagtitingin sa paligid. I can say that most of the people I saw were men since mangilan-ngilan lang ang nakita kong mga babae, and they were accompanied by several men with them.

"Allerie, get on the carriage,"

Napatingin ako kay Kyle at hindi ko namalayan na andito na kami sa sakayan, Kyle is looking at me while he is offering his hand to help me to get on the carriage as I get on the carriage without holding his hands since hindi naman ako bata para tulungang sumakay o kaya hirap na sumakay.

'Of course, you won't hold my hand,'

"Did you say something, Kyle?"

I asked Kyle no'ng makaupo ako since I think I heard him murmuring something.

"No,"

He answered as he gets on the carriage but I saw his expression from sad to happy when he looks at me in a split of seconds. The carriage moves as I look outside of the windows but then I feel like my stomach is acting up, "Stop," I said while covering my mouth dahil nasusuka ako sa magalaw na pagtakbo ng carriage at mabuti nalang huminto ito kaya agad akong lumabas sa karwahe as I kneeled down, and vomits.

"Are you all right, Allerie?"

Kyle gives her water as he was trying to hold her but stops when he remembered that he is not allowed to do so, so he just gave the water with a worried expression on his face.

"I am fine but I don't want to ride that carriage. It's too way moving much,"

I said since hindi naman ganito no'ng sumakay ako dun sa magarang karwahe kagabi dahil hindi ito magalaw tulad nito.

"But we are still far from the center,"

"...then, can he slow down?"

I said while wiping my mouth after washing my mouth with the water that Kyle gave me.

"Okay. Tell me if you feel nausea or vomiting, okay?"

"Okay,"

I said as I stood up, and get on the carriage. He followed me after he talks to the person who drives kaya medyo hindi na magalaw no'ng umandar ang karwahe.